Hospital Visit

Rena's POV

Beep

Shut up

Beep

Shut up!

Beep

SHUT UP!!!

I snapped my right eye open and was immediately blinded by the bright light.

"URG, I hate the light." I mumbled under my breath. My left hand felt warmer than my right hand. I looked at the left side of the bed to see a sleeping Kakashi holding my hand. I blushed 50 shades of red. I looked around the room to see Naruto, Sakura,and Sasuke sleeping on the couch at the right side of the room sleeping.

I sighed and said,"I hurt them. I have to leave now and they should forget me. I know that my identity as the soul reaper will reach people soon and more people will come, and they'll hurt the people I care for and the people of the village."

"Is that what you want?" I looked at my left to see Kakashi awake.

I sighed again and said," I'll just bring danger you know that."

He looked at me and said," We'll protect you. Your part of this village now and we're your friends we'll protect you."

"Kakashi-sensei's right." Sakura said.

I looked at team 7 as Naruto said," Rena your our friend we'll protect you, believe it!"

"Hn." Sasuke said in agreement.

I squeezed Kakashi's hand harder and kept saying," Thank you!" As tears kept going down my face. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke got off the couch and hugged me. I soon calmed down and said,"I'm sorry that my family hurt you."

They let go of the hug. Naruto spoke up and said," It's okay we weren't that hurt."

"Yeah we weren't badly injured." Sakura said.

"Speak for yourselves you didn't get stabbed." Kakashi murmured.

I hit him playfully on the arm and said," Hey I said I was sorry and consider that payback for hitting me in the chest with chidori." 

He laughed nervously and said," I thought I was already off the hook when I helped you with your big entrance."

"What big entrance Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked.

"Well, umm, she made me blow the pure black whistle and claimed that she was here to destroy the leaf village." Kakashi explained.

I laughed really hard and said,"You should have seen their faces. They were like 'oh no we won't let you hurt our village' type of thing."

They all sweat dropped and murmured something about it wasn't really that funny.

"Oi! Rena, why do you close your left eye now?" Kakashi asked me.

I rubbed the back of my neck sheeply and said,"Well, umm, hehe, I kinda......metmymotherandshekindagavemetherennigan."

"Huh, explain it more slowly this time Rena." He said.

I took a deep breath and said,"While I was between life and death state I kinda met my whole family. I talked with my mother and she gave me advice and a present. For a present she gave me the rennigan." I opened my left eye so they could see it. Their eyes widen and I continued," I can't leave my left eye open or it uses chakra so my mother said to use it only for emergencies." I closed my left eye again and sighed.

"I know you have questions but to clear them out now. My mother's name is Mikoto Uchiha before she married my father. She was Sasuke's Mother younger sister. So basically I'm Sasuke's cousin." I told them.