Wedding Day And The Plan Part 1

Rena's POV

Today's the day I get married. Over the past 3 days Kurenai and the other girls have helped me over my heartbreak but still my heart belongs with Kakashi. Even if he doesn't love me back I still love him. I'll never forget him even if he forgets me. I was walk down the hallway when I felt something cold pressed against my throat.

"Don't move Princess Rena or you'll die." I didn't move an inch.

"Good." Was the last thing I heard before something hard hit my neck.

I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark dungeon. I tried to more but chains held my hands down. I looked around me to see a chain in my neck and ankles. I channeled some chakra but still it didn't work instead the chains tighten. I heard the door open, I looked towards it to see... Daisuke.

"Rena, you are not longer needed. All I have to do is kill you and I get to rule your kingdom. Don't worry I won't kill you yet not until I kill your little Copy Cat Ninja." My eye widen.

I struggled against the chains,"You wouldn't dare hurt him, Daisuke!!!!" I snarled.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin,"But I would sweetheart. I would do anything to get the thrown." He than laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

He smirked,"It's funny how you didn't notice me plan behind your back. You were so occupied with your broken heart that you let your guard down. Now that I think about it I think before I kill you I should tell your love it was all his fault and kill you in front of him instead. It'll surely break him than he'll die knowing he failed to protect you." He let go of my chin and I glared at him.

"You won't get away with this Daisuke!!!" I growled.

He laughed once again,"But sweetie I already have." He grabbed the handle of the door and looked back,"And Rena don't even try and escape. You'll never make it out alive even with the 11 tails. The chains are specially designed to keep you in here. The more you feed it chakra the more it'll squeeze and than you'll end up killing yourself. Don't go kill yourself before I have my fun Princess." He than went out the door.

I glared at the door, Damn it!!! How could I not notice the signs?!!! Was it true was it because I was too occupied over Kakashi? But it's just I love him!! I can't help but feel that way towards him!! I know I'm not suppose to be feeling like this again but I just can't help it! I thought I got over him?!?!! Why?!!?!

"Child..."

"Nanami? Is that you?"

"Yes child, it is me... Like I said I will always be there to protect you, but these chains are preventing you from using my power. It doesn't prevent you from talking to me."

"Nanami, do you think you can link me to a certain person? I want to talk to them before I..."

"I understand child, and I know who it is."

"Thank you, Nanami."

"You are now linked to him."

"Kakashi?"

"Rena?!?! I mean Rena-hime?!?! Where are you your wedding is soon!"

"Kakashi, Daisuke has kidnapped me and I don't know where I am. He has betrayed me and I cannot escape. I will try but this plan of escape may cost my life. Before I die I want to tell you something."

"Re-"

"Kakashi, I know you might never feel the same way as I do but, KAKASHI HATAKE I LOVE YOU!! I might die today so I need to get that off my chest." I cut him off.

"Rena, if you make it out there alive I'll tell you how I feel." I heard him murmur.

I laughed,"I'll hold you up to that, until than Kakashi.

Kakashi's POV

I was running through the castle looking for Rena.

"Kakashi?" I heard a familiar voice say in my mind.

I looked around,"Rena?" No answer.

I closed my eyes and thought,"Rena?!?!! I mean Rena-hime?!?!! Where are you your wedding is soon!!!"

"Kakashi, Daisuke has kidnapped me and I don't know where I am. He has betrayed me and I cannot escape. I will try but this plan of escape may cost my life. Before I die I want to tell you something." I heard her say. My fist clenched. That bastard kidnapped her!!! When I get my hands on him I'll kill him.

"Re-"

"Kakashi, I know you might never feel the same way as I do but, KAKASHI HATAKE I LOVE YOU!! I might die today so I need to get that off my chest." She cut me off.

My eye widen,"Rena if you make it out of there alive I'll tell you how I feel." I murmured.

I heard her giggle,"I'll hold you up to that, until than Kakashi." Her voice than started to fade away. I ran my hand through my hair. I'll find you Rena and bring you back.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out the ring my father gave my mother. I smiled, Than I'll tell you how I feel. Now that I know that we were meant together. I won't let you go now.

I put the ring back in my pocket and sighed. I than narrowed my eye and tried to focus on her chakra. Damn it I can't find it. If I can't feel her chakra than I'll just find her. She said she was kidnapped so I would think he'd throw her into the dungeon. It's not much but it's a start. Don't worry I'll find you, I promise.