Flyfly.

Chapter 17 "Flyfly"

Red Pov

I opened the door into our dorm, the first thing I saw was Chloe changing in front of the bed. She stood in a black bra and panties.

I froze, admiring her body.

- Hmmm, what are you looking at? She said, turning around and walking towards me.
-Uhm, you, I said confidently, trying to hide my nervousness.

When she was a few centimeters away I instantly crashed our lips together, and made her walk backwards towards the bed.

I shoved her down, and climbed on top of her. She had no right looking this good right now.

- You're such a bottom Chloe, you know that? I whispered in her ear.
- Hmm, maybe sometimes, but wait a minute and I'll show you.
- I don't think so.... I-

Suddenly I woke up, looking around me. I saw Chloe lying all cozy and warm sleeping behind me, spooning me. I felt her hands holding my lower stomach, dangerously low. Maybe that's what caused my dream.

I look further down the bed and see Dragonfly peacefully sleeping, all curled up. You could hear them both snore lightly, and the sound kind of made me calm.

I was wide awake, deciding to take myself out of bed and make pancakes. It was Sunday, one day before class started. I was a bit nervous to go back, seeing Rob and Anastasia. Now there was a lot going on. Rob dating Anastasia, my mom dating her dad. How could the world be so small? And why was Anastasia still breathing?

The feeling of knowing she was around, lurking in the shadows made my skin crawl. It also made my anxiety hit highs I never thought it could. I didn't tell Chloe, I didn't want her to back away.

I was still so scared of that.

After a while, the pancakes almost being done, I heard Chloe walking into the kitchen, followed by small footsteps. Dragonfly gladly walked behind her, more like a dog than a cat.

I hovered down on the floor, as Dragonfly made her way over. She gently stroke herself on my knees, as I petted her. I gave her some food and turned my attention back to Chloe.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. She smelled like home.
- Good morning love, I said, feeling the warmth of her skin.
- Good morning baby, she said pulling me into a kiss instead.

Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes, staring at us intensely. Dragonfly had stopped eating, and she sat on the floor, staring at us in confusion.

- Yes your parents are in love Flyfly, I said.
- Flyfly? That's the cutest nickname for her, oh my gosh, are you our little Flyfly? Chloe said, sitting down beside her.
- Yeah it's so cute, Flyfly Charming, I said and Chloe replicated with a big smile, looking at me like I was adorable.
"That's so cute"

Chloe and I sat down, eating the pancakes I made, we decided to take a walk to the library right after. We both needed new books for a new class we were taking.

We walked in, confidently hand in hand, that's until we spotted Rob and Anastasia sitting a few rows ahead.

- Get down!! I scream whispered.

We ducked under a shelf, before they saw us.

- Red, what are we doing? Chloe whisper in confusion.
- We're spying on Rob and Anastasia?!! I snap.

Chloe rolls her eyes,
- I can't with you, she says giggling.
- shhhh, I say, putting my finger over her lips.
- That's hot, she says, smirking.

I felt a kind of something sucking in inside my stomach when she talked like that, smirking and stuff. I almost forgot what I was doing, getting lost in her eyes.

- No, we need to hear them, I was snapped back into reality.
Chloe looked at me disappointed before turning her attention back to spying.

The only thing we heard was whispering, what looked like a heated discussion between Rob and Anastasia. Maybe they were fighting?

Suddenly Anastasia raises herself up, shouting one last sentence before walking out.
"Your in on this plan, whether you want or not, I always get what I want"

With a smack, a book hit the floor beside us. Chloe looked at me apologetically,
- Sorry, I made it fall.

Rob then looked our way, and I took Chloe's hand, rapidly running out of the library until Chloe stopped me.
- But now we forgot the books? She asked.
-Doesn't matter, we'll get them tomorrow, what actually does matters is what Anastasia is planning. I answer, looking seriously Chloe's way. She swallows hard, and nods.

We both know what she's capable of.