|wonwoo|

This is me. A dark haired, 6'0 feet tall, fair-skinned man in his early twenties with an esteemed occupation in the medical field. My day starts pretty early as I take in morning patients and walk-ins. Plus, drowning myself in work acts like a drug to me---addicting.

"Dr. Jeon, your 8 o'clock appointment is here."

"What was he in for again?"

"A checkup, here are his records."

"Thank you Seungkwan, you may go back to your desk now."

Becoming a dentist wasn't easy, but I somehow managed to become one even though it wasn't really my plan in the first place. As to why I studied dentistry, you could blame that to my Asian tiger parents. I still love them though, but damn were they strict. Anyways, fast forward to now, I guess I should thank them for pushing me to this path as they saw the potential in me that I clearly didn't see back then. I graduated with high honors and was always great with my grades and practicals, so there's that.

Years of dental school took a toil on me however, more specifically on my personality. I became grumpy and very irritable. More so than usual. I could tell that I was being so as the people around me were clearly walking on eggshells. I couldn't help it though, the stress that came from studying numerous thick medical books and exhausting repetitive practicals would've made me go insane sooner or later. Fortunately, our school had an ice cream stall that sold various types of ice cream. I remembered buying one every time I felt like I was dying from stress---which was basically everyday. Since then, I picked up the habit of eating sweet things every time I was grumpy or pissy. It was the only solution that I could find that would calm my nerves.

I wasn't much worried with my sweet tooth all throughout my dental school years, but after graduating and evidently becoming a professional who now has a doctrine for proper oral health and was burdened with the responsibility of promoting oral health and disease prevention, I knew I had to at least pretend that I don't eat a handful of chocolates everyday to make me seem more credible at my job.

A perfect example of a hypocrite.

Then again I had no problems so far hiding my apparent "addiction" from my co-workers and patients, that is until HE came in for a check up...

"Dr. Jeon?"

I hated his guts already.

"Sir Kim? Have a seat."

That was the start of it all.