1 - 5

Chapter 1: The Emergence of Space

On July 13, 2023, under the scorching sun, a beautiful girl was standing under a parasol, looking like she was waiting for someone. This was our heroine, Ning Shu. Ning Shu, 22, had just graduated from college, and at this moment, she was waiting for her best friend Yaoyao to go shopping together to relax her tense spirit.

"Shushu, I'm here. How long have you been waiting? It's so hot. Why don't you find a cool place to wait for me?" A girl in cool clothes ran over and said.

"I'm just afraid that you can't find it. Okay, I'm not that hot, let's go." Ning Shu said.

"good."

The two girls walked into the mall arm in arm.

...

"I'm so tired. Yaoyao really loves shopping." Ning Shu walked into the house with a bunch of bags in her hands.

After simply packing up the things she bought from today's shopping, Ning Shu walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Ah!" The water in the bathroom stopped and a scream suddenly came out. Ning Shu slowly got up from the ground. It turned out that the soap had fallen down at some point and Ning Shu accidentally stepped on it.

"Hiss, it hurts." Ning Shu raised her hand and touched her forehead. She found that when she fell, her forehead was accidentally scratched by something and it was bleeding

Ning Shu wiped the water off her body casually, wrapped herself in a bath towel and walked out of the bathroom. She found the medicine box in the bedroom and planned to treat the wound. At this time, she was shocked to find that the wound was gone.

"Hey, what's going on? Was it just an illusion?" Ning Shu said in confusion.

However, Ning Shu raised her hand and found blood on her fingers. "What's going on?" Ning Shu couldn't figure it out.

Suddenly, she found that the jade rabbit ring on her finger was emitting a faint light. She raised her hand to take off the ring to have a look, but was surprised to find that the ring was gone, and a rabbit mark exactly the same as her ring appeared where she wore the ring, like a tattoo.

Ning Shu, who often reads online novels, immediately thought of the content in the novel. "Go in." Ning Shu said in a low voice.

In a flash, the environment changed drastically.

She was now standing at the gate of a two-story Chinese-style courtyard.

"Is anyone here?" Ning Shu asked while knocking on the door.

"Creaky." The door opened but no one made a sound.

Ning Shu wanted to go in and take a look, but found that she was only wrapped in a bath towel. She quickly said, "I want to go out."

Ning Shu turned her sight and returned to her bedroom. She quickly changed into comfortable clothes and said with suppressed excitement, "Go in."

Looking at the yard in front of him, "It's not an illusion." Ning Shu thought. Then he slowly walked into the yard.

The courtyard was very large, and the living room was located in the north. Ning Shu walked in and found an eight-immortal table with two armchairs placed in the middle. On the table was a round tea tray with a teapot and four teacups. On the wall behind the table was a painting of a woman in ancient costume. The woman had a solemn expression and was flying in the clouds, which made people want to go to worship.

There was an antique display shelf in the living room, on which were placed some antiques that Ning Shu didn't even understand.

There is a tea room in the living room, which is separated from the living room by a folding screen. There is a redwood shelf in the tea room, on which many jars are placed.