221 - 225

Chapter 221 Grandpa He's Conversation with Mr.

"Hello, Mr. He. He is waiting for you in the office. Please follow me." Secretary Zhang said with a serious face, and walked towards the office. His steps were steady and his eyes were focused, as if he was thinking about something important. He Weiguo followed behind him with a faint smile on his face, and his eyes revealed a hint of expectation and curiosity.

He Weiguo nodded calmly, thanking Secretary Zhang for his guidance. He and Awen followed Secretary Zhang into the office, ready to have an in-depth discussion with Mr. on urgent matters.

In the night, the lights in the central office area were still bright. This was the heart of national decision-making, and it never stopped even in the middle of the night.

He Weiguo's arrival undoubtedly added a tense atmosphere to the night. He knew that the news he brought would have a significant impact on Mr. and the entire country.

On this quiet night, the door of the office was gently pushed open, and the figure of the gentleman appeared particularly solemn under the soft light. His movements were neat and quick, as if he had already anticipated the unusualness of tonight.

As He Weiguo's footsteps gradually approached, a respectful expression appeared on the gentleman's face. He knew that He Weiguo, an old marshal who had experienced many hardships, would never step into his territory at such a time without reason.

"Mr. He," his voice was steady and powerful, and every word revealed his deep respect for the old man, "Your arrival should indicate that we are about to face major challenges." His eyes flashed with alertness to the unknown situation and trust in He Weiguo's wisdom.

He Weiguo's face was as solemn as a dark cloud, which reflected his deep worry and sense of responsibility. His eyes showed respect for Mr. He, but also his worry about the current situation.

He understood that anything related to national security should not be taken lightly, and every detail should be treated with rigor.

"Sir," He Weiguo said in a deep and powerful voice, "I came to see you today because I have some important information about national security."

He paused, as if looking for the right words to describe the seriousness of this information. "This intelligence is related to the life and safety of our country. We must take action immediately."

As he spoke, he glanced at Awen behind him. Awen was holding a box containing their recent investigation results. After getting He Weiguo's nod of approval, Awen walked forward and gently placed the file box on the table.

He carefully opened the file box, and a series of documents and materials were neatly arranged in the box, each with a clear classification and index marked.

Ah Wen began to present the documents to Mr. Wang in an orderly manner, and explained the content and importance of each document in a low voice.

Mr. Wang took the documents seriously, his expression was focused and serious, and his fingers gently turned the papers, examining the contents page by page.

The documents detailed Shen Jintian and Wang Yuting's connections with the island's spies, including their correspondence records and evidence of secret meetings.

These materials revealed a potential spy network whose tentacles may have penetrated into important departments of the country. In addition, the documents also contained Wang Yuting's true identity.

Mr. He read the documents carefully, his brows gradually furrowed. He knew that if this information was true, it would be a major security crisis for the country. He raised his head and looked at He Weiguo sharply: "Mr. He, is there any solid evidence for this information?"