216 - 220

Chapter 216 He Zhongguo's Investigation Results

He Mengjun and Ning Shu began their journey as new parents in the military district's family compound. Every day, they were learning how to better take care of four newborn babies while also adapting to new roles and responsibilities.

As time went by, He Mengjun and Ning Shu gradually found their rhythm as new parents in the military district's family compound. In the morning, when the first ray of sunlight shines through the curtains, He Mengjun will get up quietly and start a busy day.

He first checks the condition of each baby, then prepares breakfast to ensure that Ning Shu can rest for a while. Ning Shu will greet the babies with a warm smile when they wake up. Her hands skillfully change their clothes and feed them. Every action is full of the tenderness of maternal love.

He Mengjun's vacation is like a ray of warm sunshine in winter, warm and precious, providing him with a golden time to focus on his family. During this time, he put all the work pressure and external disturbances behind him and devoted himself to the warm harbor of his family.

He not only learned how to take care of a newborn, but also learned how to take care of Ning Shu during the confinement period. He knew the importance of confinement to women's physical recovery, so he was determined to be Ning Shu's strongest support during this special period.

Every morning, when the first rays of morning light shine through the curtains, He Mengjun gets up quietly and starts his new day. He first checks on the four newborns to make sure they are safe in their warm beds. He Mengjun gets up early to prepare a nutritious and easily digestible breakfast for Ning Shu.

He consults various confinement recipes and learns how to make foods that help the body recover and stimulate lactation, such as red dates and longan soup and stewed chicken soup. He carefully adjusts the temperature of the food to ensure that Ning Shu can enjoy it comfortably.

During the day, He Mengjun is not only the baby's guardian, but also Ning Shu's caring nurse. He has learned professional postpartum massage techniques to help Ning Shu relieve back pain and muscle tension.

He will remind Ning Shu to drink water regularly to ensure that she has enough water intake, and will also prepare a hot water bottle for her to help her dispel the cold in her body.

When Ning Shu needs to rest, He Mengjun will take the initiative to take care of the babies. He will coax the babies to sleep and ensure that she has a quiet and comfortable resting environment.

He will gently change the babies' diapers, hold them carefully, and comfort them with his warm arms. He will also use this time to learn the techniques of infant massage, hoping to promote the babies' physical development and emotional communication in this way.

In the evening, He Mengjun would walk with Ning Shu in the yard, breathe fresh air, and enjoy a moment of tranquility. He would carefully put on a coat for her to prevent her from catching a cold, and at the same time, he would listen to her and give her emotional support and encouragement.

At night, when everything is quiet, He Mengjun will prepare warm water for Ning Shu to soak her feet to promote blood circulation and relieve fatigue.

He will stay by her side until she falls asleep peacefully. He knows that a good sleep quality is crucial for Ning Shu's physical recovery.

He Mengjun's thoughtfulness is like the drizzle of spring, quietly nourishing Ning Shu's soul. He knows that Ning Shu not only faces physical recovery after giving birth, but also emotional fluctuations.

Therefore, he pays special attention to Ning Shu's emotional changes, listens carefully to her every word, and captures her every expression in detail.

Whenever Ning Shu frowned or had a hint of melancholy in her eyes, He Mengjun could always detect it keenly. He would not rush to give a solution, but first give her a warm hug to let her feel his presence and comfort.