81 - 85

Chapter 81 Danger 2

"I need a car now, and I can't let anyone else know." He Mengjun said.

"Car? Okay, second brother, when do you plan to get it?" Liu Yong's face immediately became serious when he heard what He Mengjun said.

"Well, can we do it tonight?"

"No problem, second brother, don't worry." Liu Yong assured He Mengjun, "Second brother, you and sister-in-law can go out for a walk or rest here for a while. I'll go prepare a car for you."

"By the way, prepare some food for us, and we won't go out." He Mengjun took out some money from his pocket.

"Second brother, I'll give you the money when I come back. You guys have a good rest." Liu Yong sent Ning Shu and He Mengjun to two rooms, then turned and left.

"Knock, bang, bang," Ning Shu had just sat down on the stool in the room when she heard someone knocking on the door outside.

Ning Shu walked over and opened the door, and found He Mengjun standing outside the house. "What's wrong?" Ning Shu asked.

He Mengjun grabbed Ning Shu's hand, walked in, and sat down on the bench next to him. "I'm sorry, Shushu, we can't let you go out today. We are leaving tonight." He Mengjun lowered his head and apologized to Ning Shu with a guilty look on his face.

"It's okay. I don't really want to go out." Ning Shu held He Mengjun's hand and comforted him. "By the way, you said you wanted to leave tonight. Is it because there will be danger along the way?" Ning Shu asked him back.

"Yeah, I have a bad feeling in my heart, so I plan to leave at night." He Mengjun said this with a serious expression on his face.

"good."

He Mengjun stayed with Ning Shu for a while and then left. Ning Shu sat on a stool and thought carefully. She thought about what happened this time and realized that the people of the island country already knew about what happened here

. "I hope they don't know that it was me who caused this. It seems that this matter is more troublesome. I hope we can arrive safely on this journey."

After Ning Shu thought about it, she was afraid that she might really encounter danger on the road, so she took out some medicine from the space, but she hoped that these medicines would not be needed.

After preparing all these, Ning Shu planned to take a rest. He got up early in the morning and did not get a good rest.

"Knock, knock, knock," there was a knock on the door and Ning Shu woke up from her sleep. "Who is it?" Ning Shu asked. Her voice was soft because she had just woken up.

He Mengjun, who was standing outside the door, heard Ning Shu's soft voice and said, "Shu Shu, get up and eat something."

"Well, okay," Ning Shu rubbed his eyes after saying that, raised his wrist to check the time, and found that it was already past eleven o'clock. He hurriedly got off the kang, walked to the door and opened it.

"Sorry, I slept very deeply," Ning Shu said a little embarrassedly.

It's okay," a smile appeared on He Mengjun's lips. He took Ning Shu's hand and slowly walked into the living room.

After arriving at the living room, He Mengjun pulled Ning Shu directly to the washbasin and let go of Ning Shu's hand.

"Wait for me a moment," He Mengjun said, then he took the basin out, walked to the kitchen, filled the basin with warm water, brought it back in, and put it on the shelf.