101 - 105

Chapter 101 Gift Preparation

After Ning Shu packed her luggage, she took He Mengjun to the space and said, "Brother Mengjun, what do uncles and aunts like? Come and help me pick out gifts."

"Shushu, you don't need to bring any gifts. As long as it's someone I like, my parents will like him or her. Don't worry." He Mengjun was pulled by Ning Shu to the warehouse where she kept her things.

"No, that won't work. You have to bring a gift when you visit someone for the first time. It's a matter of basic courtesy. I can't be rude." Ning Shu shook her head and said seriously to He Mengjun.

After hearing what Ning Shu said, He Mengjun didn't say anything else, but accompanied her to choose gifts, "As long as it's something you bring, my parents will like it, don't worry."

"Well, okay, let me choose," Ning Shu said, then she found a few scarves and said to He Mengjun, "Brother Mengjun, take a look at these and which one is more suitable for Aunt He and Grandma He's temperament?"

After listening to Ning Shu's words, He Mengjun looked at them one by one, and then picked up two. "This dark red one is suitable for mom, and this dark blue one is more suitable for grandma."

Ning Shu looked at the two scarves that He Mengjun had picked out and said, "Let's just take these two. Hmm, what should we pick for Uncle He and Grandpa He?"

Ning Shu turned around and asked, "Does Uncle He smoke?"

He Mengjun heard Ning Shu's words and said, "My dad doesn't smoke, he likes to drink."

After hearing what He Mengjun said, Ning Shu hurried to the place where the wine was stored, took out the liquor she had collected in her previous life, and found that these liquors were all brewed in the later life. She turned around and said a little frustratedly: "It seems that none of the liquors I have here are suitable. Forget it, let's go to the department store in the city to buy some when we leave tomorrow."

"Okay, we'll go buy it tomorrow." He Mengjun looked at Ning Shu, who was a little annoyed, smiled dotingly, and raised his hand to touch Ning Shu's hair.

"Stop it, your hair is messy," Ning Shu knocked He Mengjun's hand off her head, "Grandpa He should have some tea, right?"

"Yeah, grandpa likes to drink tea." He Mengjun confirmed Ning Shu's guess.

"As long as you like drinking tea, I have some top-quality tea here. I'll give some tea to Grandpa He." Ning Shu took out all the precious teas that he had collected before and changed the wrapping paper with satisfaction.

After Ning Shu finished all this, he was about to go to the food area to get some meat, but suddenly remembered that he had picked ginseng in the mountains before, so he found the ginseng that he had prepared before, took out a hundred-year-old one and packed it up.

After finishing all this, he went to the food area and got two dried pheasants, three wild rabbits and a goat. After packing these things, Ning Shu finally breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, Brother Meng Jun, I'm done."

He Mengjun looked at the silly girl in front of him with a complicated expression, "Shushu, if this was at someone else's house, they would not think about taking the things back. Why would they give it away like you did? Besides, that ginseng is so precious, you should just take it back."

"Hehe, Brother Mengjun, I gave you so many things because I can afford it, not to show off. Besides, you've been very good to me, and I want to treat you well, too. That ginseng is not as precious as you think. I don't have a lot of it, and I also planted ginseng in my space. I don't lack these.