116 - 120

Chapter 116 Mid-Autumn Festival 3

The next morning, when He Mengjun came back from the army, he found that Ning Shu had not gotten up yet. He entered the bedroom and took a look at Ning Shu first, and found that she was sleeping soundly, so he did not wake her up, but went to make lunch. After lunch was ready, he returned to the bedroom and woke Ning Shu up, "Shushu, get up, get up and eat something."

Ning Shu slowly opened her eyes when He Mengjun called her, "Well, what time is it?" Ning Shu asked He Mengjun when she saw him in front of her.

"It's half past twelve, hurry up and eat something." He Mengjun and Ning Shu talked about the time, "What clothes should I wear today?"

"That sky blue dress," Ning Shu pointed to a piece of clothing in the closet, "What? It's already half past twelve?" Ning Shu finally reacted and turned over to get up from the bed. "Hiss, hum" Ning Shu groaned in pain and lay on the bed, holding her sore waist.

"Shushu," He Mengjun strode over with clothes in his hand, "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you think? He Mengjun, were you planning to kill me last night?" Ning Shu stared at He Mengjun and asked him.

"I didn't relieve myself."

"So what did you want to do last night? My waist and legs are sore now, and I don't want to get up." Ning Shu slowly turned over and turned her back to He Mengjun.

"I'm sorry, Shushu, I couldn't control myself last night. If you don't want to get up, your husband will bring the food in and you can eat in bed, okay? Your husband was wrong and I won't do this again next time." He Mengjun saw that Ning Shu was a little angry and hurried to coax her.

"Hmph, I tell you, He Mengjun, if you continue like this, don't touch me for a week." Ning Shu snorted coldly.

"Okay, okay." He Mengjun didn't dare to refute now and responded quickly.

"Okay then, help me put on my clothes. My arms are sore." Ning Shu softened his attitude after hearing He Mengjun agreed to his words.

When He Mengjun heard this, he immediately stepped forward to help Ning Shu up, helped her put on her clothes one by one, then picked her up in a princess hug and carried her to wash up.

After Ning Shu finished washing up, he carried her to eat. When they arrived at the dining table, He Mengjun did not put Ning Shu down, but let her continue to sit on his lap. He picked up a bowl of steamed egg and fed her.

Ning Shu saw that He Mengjun wanted to apologize, so she didn't come down, and sat obediently for He Mengjun to feed her. After finishing a bowl of steamed eggs, Ning Shu took two bites of vegetables and stopped eating, "No more, I'm full."

Seeing that Ning Shu really didn't want to eat, He Mengjun didn't force her. He held Ning Shu and started to eat. Ning Shu looked at He Mengjun eating, thought for a while, and took out two cups of spiritual spring water from the space. He gave one cup to He Mengjun and held the other cup in his hand and drank it slowly.

After He Mengjun finished his meal, he quickly washed the pot and carried Ning Shu back to the bedroom for a nap. When He Mengjun got up, Ning Shu also woke up and got up with him.

Afterwards, He Mengjun returned to the army, and Ning Shu planned to try baking mooncakes in the oven built yesterday. He took out the mooncake filling and mooncake skin from the space, rolled out the skin, wrapped the filling in it, and then used a mold to press it into the shape of a mooncake.

This mold was something he had found with great difficulty. There were no words on it, which was just right for now. He put the pressed mooncakes in an iron plate, brushed them with oil, and put them in the oven to start baking.