191 - 195

Chapter 191 Follow-up

However, he quickly added: "However, according to Lin Jiaguo's account, the woman's accent seems to be from Kyoto." Although this information is limited, it at least provides them with a direction for investigation. Zhang Guoping then said:

"By the way, we also have a portrait of that woman here." As he spoke, he took out a piece of paper and a photo from his pocket and handed them to He Zhongguo.

He Zhongguo took the portrait and photo from Zhang Guoping, and his eyes quickly scanned the paper and the photo.

The portrait was a hand-drawn sketch, and although the details were not very fine, it was enough to make people recognize the person.

He Zhongguo turned around and handed the portrait and photo in his hand to his son He Mengjun and said to him, "Mengjun, take a look." His voice was low, but every word was full of weight.

He Mengjun took the photo and portrait from his father, and his fingers gently touched the edge of the photo, with a complex emotion in his heart. He carefully examined the picture in the photo, which was a photo of him and Ning Shu in Kyoto, which was taken the day after they got the marriage certificate after the wedding.

His eyes shifted to the portrait. The woman in the portrait had a pretty face and a sly look in her eyes. He Mengjun frowned slightly. He recognized the person in the portrait - Shen Yao. With anger in his voice, he said to He Zhongguo: "

Father, this photo was taken by Shushu and I in Kyoto before, but we have kept it at home. This one should have been developed by the photo studio. And the person in the portrait is Shen Yao. She is the one who caused all these things."

He Zhongguo nodded in agreement with his son, then asked, "Well, given the situation, what are you going to do?" His eyes were sharp, as if he was testing his son's decisiveness and ability to deal with crises.

He Mengjun gritted his teeth and said, "I will call Qian Sen to call the police, and then call Commander Meng to ask him to act together." His voice revealed firmness and decisiveness, and he was obviously ready to act. He didn't want Shen Yao to have an easy time now. He couldn't wait to send Shen Yao to the guillotine and seek justice for Ning Shu and the newborn child.

"Okay, I'll go with you to make the call." He Zhongguo nodded, indicating that he fully agreed with his son He Mengjun's plan. His eyes revealed his trust and support for his son, and also showed his decisiveness and decision-making ability as a soldier.

Then, He Zhongguo turned around and looked at Gao Yuanxiu and his two police officers, "I'm sorry, Director Gao, I have something else to do here, so I won't keep you here." There was a hint of apology in his voice, but at the same time there was an unquestionable determination.

"Someone will call you later to ask about this matter, so please tell the truth when the time comes." He Zhongguo's words were concise and clear, directly pointing out the next action plan, and also making clear requirements for Gao Yuanxiu and his team.

He knew that the results of the public security department's investigation were crucial to uncovering the truth of the whole incident, so he needed to ensure that they could provide accurate information.

"I know, Commander He, don't worry, we'll take our leave now." Gao Yuanxiu responded, his voice full of respect and understanding for He Zhongguo. As an experienced Public Security Bureau chief, he understood the importance of quick action and accurate information in such a situation.

After that, Gao Yuanxiu took Zhang Guoping and Zhao Jiandang away. Their steps were quick and orderly, showing their professionalism and efficiency as public security personnel.