51 - 55

Chapter 51: Preparing for the New Year

Not long after Ning Shu returned, Lin Xiaohua and Zhang Jinbao came. After compensating Ning Shu, Lin Xiaohua stared at Ning Shu viciously: "Ning Shu, you are very proud, right? Just wait, one day I will make you pay the price."

"Lin Zhiqing, don't be afraid of spraining your tongue even if the wind is strong. Please remember the five dollars, in case you forget it and do something wrong one day." Ning Shu said indifferently.

After listening to Ning Shu, Lin Xiaohua's face became worse. Just as she was about to say something else, Zhang Jinbao grabbed her and said to Ning Shu, "Ning Zhiqing, let's go back first. I will take care of Lin Xiaohua and won't cause you any more trouble."

After what happened before, Zhang Jinbao knew that Ning Shu was not someone he could afford to offend, so he decided to keep a close eye on Lin Xiaohua in the future to prevent her from causing him any trouble.

After hearing this, Ning Shu couldn't help but look at Zhang Jinbao with a higher opinion, 'It seems that Zhang Jinbao is a clear-headed person.' "If Lin Zhiqing doesn't bother me again in the future, I won't do anything to her." This was considered a reassurance to Zhang Jinbao.

"Then we'll go first, Ning Zhiqing." Zhang Jinbao pulled Lin Xiaohua away. Lin Xiaohua was still unwilling to leave like this, and just as she was about to shake off Zhang Jinbao's hand, Zhang Jinbao lowered his voice and said, "Behave yourself, or I'll be rude to you."

When Zhang Jinbao said this, he stared at her viciously. Lin Xiaohua was frightened. She didn't say anything else and followed him away.

............

After that, Ning Shu's life was still the same as before, nothing was different. The Chinese New Year was coming soon, and during this period, Ning Shu went to the city to eat all the meat in the space.

Because this is Ning Shu's first year in the countryside, they cannot return to the city to visit their families within two years, so Ning Shu, Xie Fuqi, Meng Xiran and others agreed to celebrate the New Year together this year.

The people at the educated youth point invited them, but Ning Shu and her friends refused. Although Lin Xiaohua is no longer at the educated youth point, there are still some people who are looking for trouble. Ning Shu and her friends did not want to ruin the good mood of the New Year, so they decided to celebrate the New Year together as a group of three.

On the 28th day of the twelfth lunar month, Ning Shu and two other people planned to go to the city together to buy some things for the New Year. The reason they went to the city was that there were not many things in the supply and marketing cooperative in the county town.

They got a letter of introduction from the team leader and planned to stay in the city for a day.

In the morning, they first took a bullock cart to the town, and then took a bus to the city. After arriving in the city, the three of them first found a relatively good guesthouse, booked three rooms, and after a rest, planned to go to the department store first.

After arriving at the department store, the three of them planned to start shopping from the top floor, because they had to buy things on the lower floors, and it was inconvenient to carry a lot of things while shopping, so they started from the top floor. This department store has three floors, and the third floor mainly sells bicycles and other large items. Ning Shu and the other two walked to the bicycle selling area, looking at the bicycles there, Meng Xiran said to Xie Fuqi: "Qiqi, why don't we buy a bicycle? It will be more convenient to go to town. We always take a bullock cart, and the bumps are so uncomfortable."