96 - 100

Chapter 96 First Kiss

After Ning Shu returned home, she found He Mengjun boiling water in the kitchen. "Brother Mengjun, why are you boiling water in the kitchen? Go and have a rest. You've been driving for so long. Are you tired?"

He Mengjun saw that it was Ning Shu who came back, smiled and said, "I'm not tired. I've been sitting in the car for such a long time. I want to boil some hot water. You can wash yourself and then go to rest."

Ning Shu walked to He Mengjun's side, pulled a small stool and sat down, hugging one of He Mengjun's arms: "Brother Mengjun, you are so nice."

He Mengjun felt the soft touch of the arm that was being hugged, and his ears turned red. "Shushu, you..." He Mengjun wanted Ning Shu to put her hand down, but he was reluctant to do so, and he stuttered.

"Huh? What's wrong? Brother Meng Jun, just say whatever you want to say." Ning Shu didn't react for a moment.

He Mengjun turned his head to look at Ning Shu and found that she was looking at him curiously with an innocent look on her face. As He Mengjun looked at her, his gaze could not help but linger on Ning Shu's rosy lips.

After Ning Shu felt He Mengjun's fiery gaze, she could not help but shudder. Only then did she realize that the arm she was holding was just below her neck and above her belly. Her face turned red and she quickly let go of He Mengjun's arm.

"Brother Mengjun, the hot water is ready. I'll go wash myself," Ning Shu stood up and planned to leave first. He Mengjun, who was sitting, also stood up and grabbed Ning Shu's arm to prevent her from leaving.

"Brother Meng Jun, what's wrong?" Ning Shu asked.

He Mengjun turned Ning Shu around, facing him, and said, "Shushu, I want to kiss you, can I?"

Ning Shu blushed when she heard what He Mengjun said. She couldn't help but glared at He Mengjun, "You idiot, you still want to ask me about this? Do you really want me to answer you?"

He Mengjun saw that Ning Shu just glared at him and didn't say anything to refuse, so he knew that she acquiesced. He stretched out a hand, placed it on Ning Shu's chin, gently lifted her face, lowered his head, and slowly approached.

Ning Shu looked at He Mengjun's face and tried to suppress it herself. She quickly closed her eyes and felt He Mengjun's hot breath gradually approaching her. Soon, something soft touched her lips - He Mengjun's lips. This was He Mengjun's first time dating, so he didn't know how to kiss, but simply pressed his lips against Ning Shu's.

After Ning Shu felt this, she was very happy, which showed that he was very simple. Although Ning Shu had never been in a relationship in her previous life, she had watched a lot of movies and novels. She had never eaten pork, but she had seen pigs run.

She gently opened her lips and licked He Mengjun's lips with the tip of her tongue. This seemed to open up He Mengjun's Ren and Du meridians. He mastered the technique in an instant and exchanged a passionate and intense long French kiss with Ning Shu.

Soon Ning Shu felt that all the air in her chest was exhausted, and she began to struggle. After He Mengjun let her go, Ning Shu immediately blushed and took deep breaths. After seeing this scene, He Mengjun smiled and asked, "Have you recovered?"

Ning Shu took a few deep breaths before she said, "You want to suffocate me and then change to another..." Before she finished her words, He Mengjun captured her lips again. This time, He Mengjun was obviously much more skilled than before. Ning Shu couldn't help thinking in her heart: "As expected, men are self-taught in this kind of thing. He was like a novice just now, but now he is at ease."