251 - 255

Chapter 251 Babies' Milestones

Under the wholehearted care of Ning Shu and He Mengjun, the babies are growing very fast, and every day seems to be changing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Ning Shu and He Mengjun have paid great attention and support to every stage of the babies' growth. They know that early care and education are crucial to the babies' future development.

As the babies grew older, Ning Shu began to consider adding complementary foods to them. She carefully selected complementary foods that were suitable for the babies' ages and developmental stages, ensuring that they were nutritionally balanced and easy to digest.

She started with simple rice paste, fruit puree, and vegetable puree, and gradually increased the variety and texture of food, allowing the babies to slowly adapt to the taste and nutrition of various foods.

Under Ning Shu's careful care, the babies began to show curiosity and interest in new foods. They began to try to grab food with their hands and taste different flavors with their mouths. This process not only exercised their hand-eye coordination ability, but also promoted the development of their taste buds.

With the addition of complementary foods, the babies' bodies became stronger and their mobility was constantly improving. Ning Shu and He Mengjun noticed that the babies began to try to roll over, sit up, and even slowly learn to crawl. They prepared a spacious activity space for the babies and laid soft mats so that the babies could explore and practice freely.

The babies first learned to crawl shortly after the Chinese New Year, and Ning Shu and He Mengjun both realized this important growth milestone.

Every day, Ning Shu put the babies on the crawling mat, which is a soft mat specially designed for babies and printed with various colorful patterns. It is safe and can stimulate the babies' interest.

Ning Shu herself was holding the babies' toys, which were carefully selected to attract the babies' attention and stimulate their desire to explore.

She would make interesting sounds with the toys or shake the toys at the other end of the crawling mat to attract the babies' attention, and then coax them softly: "Baby, come and crawl towards mommy.

At first, the babies still can't crawl very well. They may try to lift their hands and feet, but their movements are not very coordinated. Ning Shu is not in a hurry. She knows that every baby has his or her own growth rhythm. She patiently guides the babies, constantly encourages them, and gives them positive feedback.

With Ning Shu's continuous training, the babies' movements gradually became coordinated. They began to be able to control their bodies and slowly move forward. Whenever the babies successfully crawled forward a step, Ning Shu would give them warm applause and kisses to reward their efforts.

After get off work, He Mengjun would come home and join Ning Shu in her training. Together with Ning Shu, he would encourage the babies to crawl in various ways. They would even crawl together on the crawling mat to demonstrate, so that the babies could see that their parents were working hard with them.

As time went by, the babies became more and more skilled. They began to move quickly on the crawling mat and even began to try to explore the world around them. Ning Shu and He Mengjun were filled with pride and joy as they watched the babies' progress.

Ning Shu knows that crawling is an important step for babies to explore the world and a key stage for the development of their physical coordination and motor skills. She and He Mengjun will continue to support and encourage the babies so that they can grow up healthily in love and care.