206 - 210

Chapter 206: Raising a Child 2

"Brown rice, steamed egg custard, fried yam with black fungus, and vegetable and tofu soup, what do you think?" He Mengjun raised his head and looked at Ning Shu with anticipation, hoping to get her affirmation.

When Ning Shu heard the postpartum meal menu carefully selected by He Mengjun, her eyes sparkled with satisfaction and peace of mind.

She nodded gently in agreement and said, "Well, okay, let's go with these." Her voice was soft and full of trust, and she was obviously very satisfied with He Mengjun's arrangement.

He Mengjun felt Ning Shu's affirmation, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously, revealing a gratified smile. He knew that Ning Shu needed special care and nutrition during this period, and he was willing to do his best to provide her with the best care.

He responded with a smile, "Okay, then you rest first, I'll go cook." His words revealed his concern and consideration for Ning Shu. He hoped that she could get enough rest and recovery during this special period.

Ning Shu gently pulled He Mengjun's arm, with a hint of playfulness and wit in her eyes, and said, "Husband, it's getting late now, let's do it in the space, where it's more convenient."

After listening to Ning Shu's suggestion, He Mengjun pondered for a moment and realized that what Ning Shu said was indeed reasonable. It was getting late.

If he could use electrical appliances to cook quickly in the space, not only would Ning Shu be able to enjoy dinner in time, but he could also save some time so that the whole family could rest earlier.

He nodded, indicating that he agreed with Ning Shu's suggestion, "Okay, then go to your space and do it, and bring the children with you."

"Yeah, okay," Ning Shu's eyes were full of gratitude and trust after hearing what He Mengjun said. She nodded gently, then turned around and walked into her own space with the four babies.

Ning Shu gently placed the four babies in the cribs in the bedroom one by one. Each child had his or her own little world, surrounded by soft bedding and cute toys.

The walls of the bedroom were decorated with warm wallpaper, and soft lights sprinkled in the room, creating a quiet and peaceful environment. Ning Shu gently patted the children and sang a lullaby softly, soothing them to sleep.

He Mengjun often cooked at home and had come to the space to cook many meals with electrical appliances. He knew the layout of the kitchen and the use of electrical appliances very well, so he was very fast.

Two dishes and a soup were just a piece of cake for him and were quickly prepared. His movements were skillful and quick, from cutting vegetables, frying vegetables to seasoning, every step seemed easy.

The temperature in the space is always stable and not cold, and there is no wind, which provides a comfortable environment for Ning Shu and the children.

Under such conditions, Ning Shu does not need to stay in the room like she does outside. This makes her feel very relaxed and comfortable, and she can rest in the bedroom with the children.

After He Mengjun prepared lunch, he decided to set up the dining table in the restaurant. He brought the steaming hot meals to the dining table one by one and placed them neatly. Then, he walked to the bedroom and gently woke Ning Shu up: "Shushu baby, lunch is ready, let's go to the restaurant to eat."

Ning Shu and He Mengjun quickly pushed the children out of the bedroom and into the dining room. They placed the children's movable cribs not far from the dining table, which made it easier to take care of the children and allow them to feel the atmosphere of a family dinner.