kmh

This one is dedicated to a special boy. Hope ya love 😉

I am a manwhore in high school. I'm also a bitch boy that likes to gaslight girls into thinking they're evil women when really... I'm the one that's... evil... so evil.
I had this girlfriend. She was beautiful. But she was always trying to... make me the bad guy in her story.
When we broke up, I was so distraught. I couldn't stop crying. Waaa... waaaa 😩
That's when I knew... I had to make a change.
I looked in the mirror at my beautiful complexion.
"I love myself so much," I say to myself. "But I can always be better."
I look down at my sink. I spit for dramatic effect. I slowly look up at my mirror with stern, serious eyes and slowly smirk devilishly.
"Get ready for a new me 😈," I say as I throw my mirror across the bathroom.
I burst out of the bathroom and get in my dad's truck. I don't have my license yet but I don't care. I need to go on a drive. I need to make a plan 👿
"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?," my dad screams at me with agony as I pull out of his driveway.
I flip him off as I speed down the road in his truck. He runs back inside. He's definitely going to call 911. And he's definitely going to let me just rot in jail. But I definitely don't give a fuck. I have a plan. I know what I'm doing haha.
So, I drive to the gym, pushing only slightly under 200mph on his truck. I smirk with an evil mischief on my face. I slowly begin to cackle my villain cackle.
"haha. Haha. HAha. HAHa. HAHA. HAHA! HAHAA!! HAHAHH! HAAGAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!," I cackle.
I am now the villain 🦹🏿
When I get to the gym, I walk inside. I see my gym bro, y/c/n. I've always thought he was the hottest piece of ass I'd ever seen. But I never wanted to admit that I was homosexual because... well... I had that EVIL girlfriend.
"Hey, y/c/n!," I say.
I walk up to him and pull out my micropenis. I grab his face and begin to make out with him.
He moans with agony and leans into the kiss.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," he says with agony in between kisses.
We get on the treadmill and turn it up to the highest speed it could go. I pull down his pants and attempt to fuck his ass but it doesn't even fit into his buttcheeks.
"If you need me to do you, I can," he says.
"NO! I HAVE TO DO THIS!," I say with agony.
I pull out a 10-inch dildo from my ass.
"I was kinda using this for me.. but this should work," I say as I strap the dildo around my waist and begin to ass fuck my gym bro.
We run on the treadmill at the same time I'm ass fucking him.
"YES PAPI! YES PAPI!," he screams with agony.
"REACH BACK AND SQUEEZE MY BALLS!," I scream at him with agony.
He reaches back and accidentally squeezes the dildos huge balls.
"NO! Not the dildo, you stupid fucking slut. MY BALLS!," I scream.
He attempts to reach for my balls but he can't find them.
"I can't feel them, baby," he says.
I grab his hand and place them on my balls.
"Those are your balls? It feels flat!," he exclaims.
"SHUT UP AND SQUEEZE EM BEFORE I SHIT ON YOU!," I scream at him with agony.
We continue to run as fast we can while fucking on the treadmill.
Just then, the SWAT team breaks through the windows of the gym.
"Y/N, STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!," the SWAT team says over the intercom.
The SWAT team rips me away from my cute little gym rat piece of ass. I ferociously shit all over the gym floor and begin convulsing violently.
I cackle and laugh like the Joker.
"YOU FOOLS! I AM THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!! I AM THE MOST EVIL MAN ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!," I cackle maniacally.
They put me in a straitjacket and take me away in their SWAT van.
"Little do y'all know, this straitjacket turns me on," I say as I cum everywhere.
My evil plan is working. I'm one step close to victory.
Because who am I??
Haha.
I'm simply... the most evil man alive 😈
The old me is dead.
Get ready for a new me 😈