Introduction

Alison Scott life has become an out of control mess. To try and solve the problems she faces in the present she first must think back to where it all began, remembering the important moments in her life.Ethan Daniels was Alison's first best friend. 

Since birth they were attached at hip. But how will five year old Alison react when new boy Zack Tyler joins there group?

Together the three of them go through childhood issues. But when tragedy hits, will they be able to work through it together? 

 Years later, high school finally starts and the trio go through a whole new kind of drama. One of which comes in the form of rich boy Noah Worth. It's not long though before him and later on his cousin Sam become the last members of their group. 

 This is a story of tears and laughter, love and hate, firsts and lasts. It has been known that true love is rare. But true friendship is rarer to find. Alison's life is an endless rollercoaster of highs and lows. But together, the five of them can face anything. But what happens when they have to face life alone?

***

Warning- This book is still being written and right now I have no idea how this book is going to end. I am completely making it up as I go along. So any feedback or ideas would be great!

Please enjoy, comment and vote! Also if you like this book, check out The Gracewood series and The Teenage Life of a Secret Agent which are in my works.