Chapter 11- Junior Year (Part Two)

"Ally? Ally?" I hear a babyish voice poke me.

"What?" I groan looking up to see Aiden's adorable chubby face.

"Mama says to get up or you will be late again." Shit. "Why is Zack in your bed?"

I turn around to indeed find Zack sleeping on the other side of my bed. Naked. Though all his important parts are covered up thankfully. Then last night's events come back to me and I blush. One of us usually ends up in the other's bed since the arrangement began a few weeks ago but we normally try to go back to our own beds to avoid this situation from occurring.

"Uh. He had a nightmare so he came in here." I lie.

"Oh. Okay. Bye." He says confused walking out.

I roll over and hit Zack hard on the shoulder. "OW! What the fuck was that for?" he yawns to face me.

"Aiden nearly caught us. You should have gone back to bed."

"Well I was tired after our... second round? Or was it our third?" he smirks causing me to hit him again.

"We are going to be late. Again." I tell him.

"We can share the shower? It will save time."

"No! If we do that we will probably get caught. Now I am going. See you in a bit." I say climbing out the bed and grabbing my towel which is on the floor to cover me up.

We get showered (separately.) and dressed before meeting Ethan out front who is sharing a lift with us.

"Why are you guys always late?" he asks as we climb into his car.

Probably because we always go to bed late. Very late. Not that I am going to tell him that.

"He always hogs the bathroom." That's not a lie. He really does. Zack takes even longer than I do.

"Yeah at least I don't eat all the cereal before I get to breakfast." Zack remarks.

"Slow-ass."

"Pig."

"Snail."

"Vacuum cleaner."

"Guys shut the help up! Jeez. You fight like an old married couple." Ethan says from the driver's seat.

"No we don't." We say at the same time.

"So you guys going to Diana's party tonight?" Ethan asks us.

She is throwing another one? Are her parents ever home? Not that I should complain. She does throw the best parties.

"Sure. Why not?" I shrug.

"Definitely." Zack agrees.

After that we pull up at school and are soon surrounded by Zack's and even some of Ethan's adoring fans. They were always popular but this year it was insane. I mean sure they were my friends but they weren't celebrities or anything.

I roll my eyes before making my way into the school building to find Laura and the girls.

"Oh my god I am so excited for tonight!" Laura squeals when I find her.

"Why? What is so special about tonight?" There was a party every Friday.

"I have a date!" she exclaims. Erica and Katie laugh. I am guessing that she hasn't shut up about it since she got asked out.

"Who with?" I ask.

Her expression instantly changes to nervousness. She averts her eyes when she says, "Noah."