Chapter 16- Senior Year (Part Two)

I don't know how it started. Well I kind of do. One second I was fast asleep dreaming about Dylan O'Brien from Teen Wolf and the next I feel and icy blast on my face.

"Fuck! What the hell was that?" I say to myself, touching my cold face which was now wet.

I then hear laughing. I spot Aiden and Zack standing in the door way with buckets in their hands. What the heck? And then it happens again. Except this time I see that the icy blast is from a snowball that Zack through at me.

"That's it!" I yell before chasing after them. I chase them down the stairs, throwing on my boots before I follow them outside.

I grab a pile of snow and make a snowball, ready to fire at the boys. They were in for it now. I just needed back up. I managed to sneak around the corner and climb into the treehouse, opening Ethan's window and throwing the snowball at his face.

"Ethan, wake up. We are in the middle of a war. And bring Ellie." I say before climbing back down ready to fire at Zack who just appeared behind me.

"You are so dead, Zackary Mathew Tyler!" I say hurling a whole lot of snowballs at him.

"Not yet, Alison Jayden Scott!" he yells back, imitating me.

I hide around the tree to take cover. Suddenly I am hit from behind. I turn to find Ethan smirking at me.

"No fair! I woke you up to help me!" I yell at him.

"Well you should have woken me up like a normal person instead of throwing a snowball." He says before Ellie runs out of the house.

"Ellie save me! Your brother is going to hit me!" I say running to her.

I needed the backup. Speaking of which, where was Aiden? I grab Ellie and we hide behind a big lump of snow. We quickly build a fort to hide behind.

"You make snowballs and I will keep a look out." Ellie orders me. She really was bossy like her brother.

I do as she says creating piles of snowballs ready to throw.

"Aaahh!" I hear Aiden's war cry as he runs towards us throwing snowballs.

Just as he is about to reach us I jump up and run towards him, picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. "You are my brother. You are on my side now. So you have to help us attack the boys.

So it was me and the little ones against Ethan and Zack. And we won. By some miracle. Or I guess by Ellie's bossiness. Thrilled by our victory we all go inside to change into warm clothes and watch frozen at Ethan's house.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen." Ellie sings in the living room.

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!" Aiden joins in.

"Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be." It was Ellie's turn again. It was almost as if they have been practicing.

"Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!" Aiden sings.

Then they both take a deep breathe before singing the chorus together.

"Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!"

Aww. They are so cute. But then something I didn't expect happens.

"It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small." Zack now joins in.