Twenty

Sebastian

It's Christmas Time so Fiona and I are going to Jerry and Cathy's annual party. This year however, it's not their normal at home get together. This time they're combining it with a charity foundation they have. It's for childhood cancer. Now it will be at the same large banquet hall where the entrepreneur gala was at. This is probably one big tax write off. Either way we get more chances to conduct surveillance. We'll just have to gain entry to their house to plant bugs another time. Apparently Cathy wants us over for dinner so we just need to find time to schedule that. It's a great opportunity but i'm also so tired.

From hosting the couples joint gym class twice a month to all the events we've been invited to, we've done so much spying on our targets. I prefer doing most of my mission work at the therapist office. It takes way less effort. We've been incredibly busy since the VIP event and I need a break. I will say, getting to see Fiona dressed up in Fancy clothes and short dresses is a plus. Getting to sneak off for quickies during a mission when we have the time is even better. When i first suggested we fuck during a mission she lectured me for ten minutes about how irresponsible it was. Then at the Mayor's election party she pulled me aside and went down on me in the coat closet. It was probably one of the best blowjobs i've ever received. Life is pretty great when she's not using her mouth to boss me around and be unfriendly. Now we do short BDSM plays or fuck when we can. For example, once i finish the piano medley i've had to prepare, i'm bending her over the bathroom sink and fucking her senseless.

 For example, once i finish the piano medley i've had to prepare, i'm bending her over the bathroom sink and fucking her senseless

"I don't know who at Rex is designing my mission outfits but this is insane

"I don't know who at Rex is designing my mission outfits but this is insane. It's way too short right?"

"There's no such thing."

"I get needing to blend in with the other attendees but i hate how impractical it is. I mean I can't hide many weapons on me. Most are in my clutch." She says. She drops the purse on way down the front steps.

I enjoy getting to see her pick it up.

At the party we run into Holly and Carol first. They are wearing matching dresses. They bring us to their table to chat.