Twenty Five

AN: Why y'all beefing with Fiona?? (Y'all barely vote on her chapters 😭 )

Fiona

I'm not sure why I opened up to Sebastian. Or why I drank an entire bottle of wine. All I know is I've got a terrible hangover. I've never opened up to others. Once people in the orphan program learned I saw my parents get killed, they looked at me like I was diagnosed with a deadly disease. I hated their pity.

Lucky for me Sebastian doesn't like me at all. He'll never pity me or try to be my friend. He's also not interested in dating me so he'll never catch feelings. I've had that happen twice with casual hookups of mine.

Sebastian: Come to the living room
Fiona: I've got an awful hangover
Sebastian: I've got the cure
Sebastian: Sitting on my face :)

I sit up straight and throw off my covers. I dash into the shower and scrub myself clean. I'm able to cut my usual time from 15 minutes to 10. Then I throw on a large t-shirt and walk downstairs.

"Took you long enough." He remarks. He tosses me a water bottle and a bottle of Advil.

"I had to shower." I explain. I take two pills and set the drink and medicine aside.

"Did you use that cherry blossom body wash or the passionfruit one?"

"Oh the ch-. Wait, how do you know what soap I use?"

"I spend a lot of time with my face between your legs. It's not hard to remember the taste."

He lays back down on the couch and I walk over to him. When I lift my shirt to reveal there's nothing underneath, a wide grin forms on his face. Before I can sit down the doorbell rings.

"Dammit! I'll get it." He groans. I sit on the couch and let him deal with it.

He opens the door and Noah is standing there with flowers.

My disinterest should have been enough of a hint for Noah to give up, but no. Not even heavy PDA from Sebastian scares him off for good.

"Look man, I don't have time for you to flirt with my wife today. We're busy." Sebastian says impatiently.

"I didn't bring these, they were on the door step." Noah defends.

Didn't deny all the flirting though.

"It says they're from an Opal."

"Oh shit those are for me... What? She's a good friend of mine from college."

"Interesting." Noah mumbles. I fail to hide my laugh in time.

Noah probably thinks Sebastian is a cheater. He's not wrong, but it's funny coming from Noah of all people

"Fiona? Oh hey." Noah greets, entering our house.

"No please, come in." Sebastian says sarcastically.

"I haven't been able to hit the gym as much so it's been awhile. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I also wanted to tell you both about the spring 5k. Training starts next month for those who want to submit themselves as runners." He says. His locs are unbraided and lay flatly on his head.