Twelve

Sebastian

I'm currently going on a run around the neighborhood. I usually do them an hour or so after I eat breakfast, but I had a wet dream about Fiona last night and needed to clear my head. I can't stop thinking of her. Well how much I want to fuck her. It doesn't help I still haven't been sent out on an off site mission. I'm hornier than i've been in a long time. That boat trip was the worst of it. All I wanted to do was bend her over and take her right there on the ship.

I pass Kathy's house on the way back. She's doing a Yoga routine in her front yard. Her red hair is covering her face while she's in downward dog so she can't see me. I'm glad because she really likes to talk. A lot. And unlike Carol who spews out valuable intel on our neighbors, Kathy doesn't say anything important. Well nothing that's important to the mission. Normally I wouldn't care because I like to relax on my missions, but I've needed to focus more on it so I can think less about how horny I am.

Fiona is walking around in an old t-shirt and sweatpants when I return. I heard her leave for a run right as the sun was coming up so this must be her post workout look. It's making me need a cold shower. I don't think she's wearing a bra and those sweatpants always hug her ass perfectly.

After my cold shower, I find her sitting on my bed.

"Can I help you?"

"We need to talk."

Her stance and facial expression tells me it's serious. She looks upset at me over what she is about to discuss. I'm guessing it's gonna be a lecture.

"Can It wait? I need to chan-."

"I think we should have sex." She blurts out. I freeze and my eyes widen.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I ask.

"Don't make me repeat myself. This is already hard to admit." She hisses.

"Sorry it's just...you don't like me."

She never seemed like she would get desperate enough to sleep with me.

"And yet here we are. Look if you don't want to-." She starts to say as she stands up.

"I do! I totally do."

"Good. We can try and plan when we'd be free to hookup."

"Plan? Only you could making sex something you set up in a google calendar." I ridicule with a smirk.

"Fuck you." She snaps as I close the gap between us.

"We've already established that you want to so why don't you play nice?"

I bend down to kiss her lips. They're as soft as i remember. I grip her hair in my hand and nibble at her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and my tongue slides in. I spend my time re-familiarizing myself with how she tastes. She pulls away to give me an order. For once, it's one I'd love to follow.

"Lay down on the bed."

I flop back onto the mattress and she climbs on top. We go back to making out and my hands roam up and down her back. She grabs them and puts them onto her ass. I happily palm her while she strokes my tongue with hers. She also starts grinding her hips on me slowly. I moan into her mouth and move my hands into her pants. The next time she pulls away, I frown.