Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

Lavinia woke up with a hard, hot body pressing against her soft curves, and her flesh heated instinctively. She felt his lips on her mouth, felt his tongue thrusting deeply between her parted lips. His flavor, primal and male, flooded her mouth. Her sex clenched in response to the kiss, her feminine walls already softening and leaking to prepare for the hard f*cking.

Kusang umakyat ang mga braso niya sa leeg nito, at bumaon ang mga daliri niya sa malambot nitong buhok. His hard, ripped chest flattened her breasts, and the tips pebbeled against his sweat-slicked muscles. Heat washed over her skin, misting her as well. His warm, masculine scent thickened around her, saturading her senses until she was heady and drunk with it.

Moaning, she suckled his tongue, eager to get more of his rich, dark flavor. He groaned, pushed his hips between her thighs and spread them wide. His hips rotated, his throbbing cock tucking snugly between the folds of her sex. Her clit rubbed against the hard ridge of his arousal, and her hips jerked, her flesh quivering with the piercing bursts of heat.

"Evan..."

Dinama ng mga palad nito ang kanyang dibdib, at marahang pinisil. The mounds ached, swelled, and flash points of fire sizzled on the tips. He massaged them, testing the heavy weight, his fingers tugging at the swollen buds. The sharp heat flared and throbbed, then rushed down to the aching wetness between her thighs. Her cunt pulsed with liquid fire, creamy juices flowing between her folds.

She moaned in his mouth, and lifted her hips to rub her wet, swollen cunt against his cock.

Kinagat nito ang pang-ibabang labi niya at bumaba ang halik nito sa kanyang pisngi at panga, at gumasgas ang papatubo nitong balbas sa kanyang sensitibong balat.

Halos hindi siya makahinga at sinasakal siya ng init na nadarama.

He suckled her flesh just below her jaw, his tongue stroking the heated skin. Napadaing siya at humigpit ang sabunot niya sa makapal nitong buhok.

Tila pumipintig ang bawat ugat sa kanyang katawan sa init. Lumalangoy iyon sa kanyang dugo, at nalulunod siya sa mga nakakahilong sensasyon.

Magaslaw na dinama ng kanyang mga kamay ang maskulado nitong balikat at likod. Mainit, matigas, kumukuyom ang mga kalamnan nito sa ilalim ng kanyang naglalandas na mga palad.

Umangat ang katawan nito sa kanya at dumaing siya. Inabot niya ito pero hinawakan nito ang kanyang pupulsuhan at inilapat ang kanyang mga kamay sa magkabilang bahagi ng kanyang katawan. Hinihingal siyang nagmulat.

He hovered above her, the silvery moonlight spilling across his dark golden skin. His warm, damp skin glistened with sweat, the hard, coiled muscles clenching as he breathed. And those eyes, those steel blue eyes glinted with cold fire.

Lust curled heavier in her womb just at the sight of him. Dark golden hair framed his savagely beautiful face. Hard coiled muscles rippled underneath golden bronze skin. She greedily roved her eyes over every inch of virile, male perfection. The strong wide shoulders, the hard planes of his pectorals, the carved ridges of his abdomen and the powerful muscles of his thighs. She licked her lips as her eyes drifted to his cock. The long, thick, hard flesh hung heavy between his corded thighs.

Breathing hard, she watched him spread her legs wider, watched his mouth harden as those deep blue eyes focused on her mound. Her flesh throbbed and melted, her fleshy muscles aching to be filled once again.

"Evan..." She arched her back, offering her sex, and moaned when he cupped the mound.

His rough fingers parted the folds, the calloused pads swiping across the drenched slit.