26: First Day of School

School is in five weeks and Hosanna decided to go last minute school shopping. Some days ago when she was sitting on the couch knitting with Eden again. The tv was on and the commercials with the back-to-school stuff got her attention.

 That's when she realized she hasn't taken the kids shopping for the new school year.

How could she forget something so important!?

If there was one thing Hosanna looked forward to with being a mom. It's her making them a packed lunch and handing it to them before they leave for school.

"Mommy, look at this one! It matches the bookbag you picked out for me." Ruby gasped, "So, pretty." Hosanna grinned and picked up the lunchbox with robins on it, "It does, Ruby. I'll put in the cart for you. Eden, have you found a lunchbox yet?"

Eden was looking through all the different lunchboxes, "I want one that matches my bag too." She said pointing to the bookbag that's covered in flowers. Hosanna turns to the boys and asks, "Do you guys want a lunchbox too or buy your lunch at school?"

"No, thank you, I think I'm too old for lunchboxes but maybe a lunch bag if I don't want whatever food the school will be serving." Michael said as he leaned forward on the cart. Before entering the store, earlier Michael was so nice to push the cart for Hosanna.

Mattias looked up from his phone and shook his head.

Jasper shyly nods his head, "J- just in case." Hosanna chuckled and ruffled the shy boy's head. She picks up a plain grey lunchbox that was a bit bigger than Ruby's and Eden, Eden ends up getting a lunchbox that Ruby showed her. It's really pretty with the butterflies fluttering around in the forest with a sheep standing in the middle of them.

They are at the cash register checking out.

Michael got a black and white bookbag, Mattias got a green bookbag, and Jasper got an orange bookbag.

Since Hosanna has gotten two more kids, she decided to sell her car and buy SUV instead, way more room for everyone, "I can't wait for us to see Storm!" Ruby squealed.

Hosanna laughed, "I'm sure Adam has taken great care of him."

"I'm sure to! He can be quite the hand full." The red head said dramatically.

Everyone laughed.

Hosanna stops in front of the house and her phone rang, "Tell Adam I said hi, and thank you." She says before answering, "Okay!" Ruby ran out the vehicle. Eden followed after her to make sure she doesn't distracted.

"Hello?" 

"Hi, sweetie, how are you and the kids?" 

She smiled at the voice of her mother, "Hi mom, we're fine. Here I'll put on speaker." And she does exactly that, "Say hi, kids."

"Hi grandma!" The boys except for Mattias say in unison.

"Hi my darlings! Grandma loves you."  Erissa cooed.

Hosanna giggled at how happy she is to hear her grandchildren voices.

Speaking of children, Hosanna was able adopt Mattias and Jasper. So, now their officially apart of the family!

"Ruby and Eden went to retrieve Storm from Adam's house."

"Ah, that explains why it's so quiet." She joked, Erissa loves all her children and grandchildren equally, she doesn't play favorites.

Eden and Ruby got back in the SUV with the new member of the family, "Mommy, Adam said to tell you that he'll call you later!" Ruby said as she closed the door.