ᴏɴᴇ

˙✧˖°  ⋆。˚

˙✧˖°  ⋆。˚

Indana Blake had a golden life to others, perfect home, rich family, job, plenty of friends, as well as much more. 

As the blonde walked up to her neighbors house she knocked onto the Wheeler's front door. Karen Wheeler opened the door beside her husband Ted Wheeler. Indiana smiled widely.

"Karen you look beautiful." She smiles admiring the women dressed in her most expensive dress she owned.

Karen and Ted went on date nights pretty occasionally. Whenever the oldest, Nancy Wheeler was busy and couldn't watch her younger brother and sister Indiana did.

"Thank you Indiana. We appreciate you doing this so much, Nancy's studying at Barb's for finals." Karen smiles as her and Ted swap places with Indiana. They began inching towards the car in a rush.

"Course." Indiana nods.

"There's pizza already ordered for dinner, it's DND night for the boys so Mike's groups in the basement. We'll be back by nine." Karen waves getting into the car. "Have fun!" The blonde says before shutting the door and locking it.

She made her way into the kitchen where Holly sat playing with her coloring book. Indiana cept down to the basement knowing the boys were too focused on their game to even know what time it was.

"It stomps towards you." Indiana heard Mike's voice. "Boom!" He yelled. She continued creeping down the stairs waiting for the perfect moment.

"Fireball him!" Lucas shouts. "Boom!" Mike yells again.

"Cast protection!" Dustin yells. Indiana waited for the perfect moment before jumping out and scaring the boys half to death. She nearly toppled over in laughter at Lucas's high pitched scream.

Mike fell out of his chair, Will screamed, and Dustin quit literally froze in fear. After the four recovered from their fright and embarrassment she looked over at their game.

"Indiana you messed up our campaign!" Mike grits. Dustin and Will both smile and wave at the girl.

"Get out!" Mike yells. "Okay! Okay! Holly's much cooler anyways." Indiana shakes her head with a chuckle. She makes her way back up the stairs.

She looked out of the window at the houses down the street. She lived only four houses down. Her eyes caught a street light that was out. Her mind returned to when it was just on while she walked over to the Wheeler's.

Her eyes watched in confusement as it flickered off and on. A dark, layout of a tall and skinny person appeared for nearly half a second before disappearing again. That was all it took for the girl to shut the blinds and curtains.

She felt goosebumps rise over her arms as she looked back to the front door ensuring the lock was still locked. She sat down on the couch and flipped the TV on.