ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

˚✧˖° ⋆。˚

˚✧˖° ⋆。˚

Steve dropped Lucas, Erica, and Max off at the Creel house.

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time." Nancy turned around looking at the others.

"Phase one."

"We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready." Robin states.

"Phase two."

"Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." Steve answers.

"Phase three."

"Me, Indiana, and Eddie draw the bats away." Dustin answers.

"Four." 

"We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and..." Robin holds up the makeshift bombs.
"flambé."

"Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what." Nancy looks around.

"Got it?"

"Got it."

They all set off to Eddie's trailer. Steve dropped into the upside down first. Indiana and Robin boost Nancy up the rope into the upside down where she plopped down onto the mattress.

Robin and Indiana send up the weapons which Nancy and Steve move away quickly. Indiana boosts Robin up the rope into the upside down.

After Robbin, Eddie lifted Indiana up onto the rope where she dropped onto the mattress. Steve helped her up. As she stood up she was pulled into a hug by Robin.

"Don't die. Please." 

Indiana hugged the girl back with a smile. "You too." 

Indiana throws her arms around Steve tightly. "I love you."

"I love you." 

Indiana pulled back and slammed her lips to his. Dustin came down last. 

The three watch as Steve walks up to Dustin and Eddie. "If things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something."

"Don't worry. You can be the hero, Steve." Dustin smiles.

"Absolutely, I mean look at us... Hero's?" Eddie chuckles.

"Make him pay." Indiana tells Steve. 

Steve nods before walking off.

The three barricaded the windows and back door. Indiana eyed the odd looking trailer. "Not bad."

"Not bad at all." Dustin smiles.

"Now for the fun part." Eddie smiles. The three all enter the trailer again. Eddie walks into his room and gawks at his guitar.

"It's like... she was destined for an alternate dimension." 

Indiana chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"What do you say, Henderson? Blake? Are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?"