ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

˙✧˖° ⋆。˚

˙✧˖° ⋆。˚

"Turn here." 

Max spoke from the backseat. Indiana looked behind her. "Here?" Indiana asked. Max nodded. 

Steve turned into Roane Hill Cemetery. Steve parked allowing Max to get out of the car. Lucas followed from behind. 

Dustin and Steve both waited outside of the car keeping an eye on the redhead.

Indiana got out of the car and sat down on the ground pulling her knees to her chest. Indiana didn't feel like looking or talking to anyone. Her mind was to flooded with what if's.

Indiana felt a breeze come through. She lifted her eyes revealing a dark sky. Indiana felt her breath hitch as she exited the car. 

Particles floated around the air. Indiana swallowed as she turned around revealing Venca. "Leave me alone." She yelled.

"I don't want to die!"

"Take someone else! Leave me and my friends alone!" 

She didn't care if she was selfish for saying it. She didn't want to die, nor did she want Max too. 

"But, I want you. Your gonna be the last one I take. Max, she's next. I see her right now. I'm about to kill her. Then, it's your turn."

"No." Indiana shouted. She sprinted through the cemetery. He couldn't take her if couldn't catch her. 

Indiana sprinted as fast as she could through the coffins. She was running out of air. 

 ✧˚⋆˙☀︎ ⋆˙˚✧

Steve watched as Lucas returned with a sad expression. 

"No luck?" Steve asked.

"No." Lucas sighed. "I wish she'd just talk to me, it's making everything worse." 

"Girl's are like that, it sucks." Dustin replied. Steve gave him a confused look before remembering he was still with Suzie.

"You and Indie?" Lucas asks. Steve shakes his head, "She'll be fine. We'll makeup after this is over. Both of us are just stressed out right now." 

Lucas nodded. His eyes were glued to Max in the distance. The girl sat in front of her brother's grave as she read the letter she wrote for the boy.

"Indiana, you should talk to her." Lucas called out. 

Steve's eyes flickered to the side as he waited for a response. The three rushed over to the other side of the car where the girl sat. 

"Oh shit!" Dustin yelled. Indiana's eyes were rolled to the back of her head and her face was pale. 

"Indiana!" Steve yelled. Lucas shook the girl trying to wake her but nothing was working. 

"Indiana! Wake up!" Dustin tried.

 ✧˚⋆˙☀︎ ⋆˙˚✧

Her legs were cramping and her lungs begged for a break as she ran. 

"You can't run forever." 

"Steve!" Indiana screamed. 

The blonde tripped over one of the vines that laid on the ground. Something grabbed her foot and ripped her backwards. Indiana was rolled onto her back by one of the vines. Fog began surrounding the girl.