ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

˙✧˖° ⋆。˚

˙✧˖° ⋆。˚

Indiana picked the spider web from Steve's hair. 

"If there's a spider, you're never gonna find it till it lays eggs and the babies spill out." Robin smirks. Indiana chuckled and shook her head. Indiana pulled the headphones off her ears and around her neck

"What's wrong with you?" Steve asks. Robin and Indiana both laugh harder.

"Robin, seriously." He asks.

"Almost done. Calm down." Indiana smiled continuing to pick the sticky webs from his hair.

As she finished Steve turned around and eyed the blonde. He reached down the the headphones and placed them back over her ears. 

Indiana reached up on her toes placing a kiss on his lips. She lowered herself back down with a smile.

The music blared in her ears once again.

"Come on." Nancy motioned for them to follow. Indiana and Steve walked over to the group that was scattered around a lighten up chandelier. 

"It's like the Christmas lights." Nancy looks to Indiana who nodded.

"The Christmas lights?" Robin asks.

"Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down, the lights... came to life." Nancy told Robin.

"Vecna's here. In this house. Just on the other side." Lucas whispered.

Indiana felt chills, knowing that he was so close. She only hoped the Smiths would keep her safe.

The light went out just as quickly as it light up, "I think he just left the room." Robin stated.

"Did he hear us? Can he see us?" Max asks. 

"Headphones." Indiana tells the girl. Max places them over her ears quickly.

"Everyone, turn off your flashlights and spread out." Nancy tells them. Everyone nods and turns off their flashlights.

"We're not gonna be able to see if we turn off our flashlights." Steve states as Indiana walks away. They all walk through the house separately looking for a light to be on. 

Indiana looked at the taxidermy bobcat that was on the wall. A hand touched her shoulder. Indiana turned around seeing Nancy. Indiana furrowed her eyebrows and took off the headphones.

"Robin found him, you couldn't hear." Nancy smiled. 

"Oh." Indiana chuckled and walks along with Nancy.

"I had him." Robin stated. Steve's flashlight lit up. "I think he's moving. He's moving!" Steve yelled. Indiana followed the boy as he walked.

As they got up the stairs the light turned off.

"I lost him." Steve sighed.

Max walks forward, passing everyone. "You didn't." 

She opened a door revealing more light before walking in.