Punishment

(warning : threesome , humiliation, degradation, bdsm , smut)

Leave if you don't like this one

Still here ?

Enjoy reading then

Big disrespected Kinn's authority and disregarded his orders, nearly causing a disaster. Furious, Kinn orders Porsche to help "remind" Big who the real boss is through a dominating, punishing threesome.

Kinn , Porsche were in a meeting with their partners in business  . While big , arm , pol were behind kinn and Porsche guarding them . Kinn gave big a little work for which he had to go out but ...things weren't on big's side .

He messed up the work which caused little loss for kinn . Now big got back with half finished messed up work which made kinn so mad .

"In my office, now!" Kinn's voice boomed through the mafia headquarters, his anger palpable. Big, already sensing trouble, followed his boss, bracing himself for the storm. As he entered Kinn's office, Porsche was already there, his expression stony and disapproving.

Kinn slammed the door shut behind them, his eyes flashing with barely contained rage. "Do you have any idea what you've done, you incompetent fool?" He stalked towards Big, his voice low and dangerous. "I gave you a simple task, and you managed to screw it up royally."

Big swallowed hard, feeling the heat of Kinn's anger. He knew he was in for it, but he didn't expect Porsche to be there, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the scene unfold with an air of calm detachment. "I-I'm sorry, khun kinn "

Porsche stepped forward, his voice calm and soothing. "Kinn, let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Big might have had a valid reason for his actions." He placed a hand on Kinn's shoulder, trying to calm him down. But Kinn shook him off, his anger still simmering.

Porsche sighed and stepped between Kinn and Big, his hands on his hips. "Shouting at him won't solve anything. He's already scared out of his wits. Maybe it's time for a different approach to teach him a lesson he won't forget .

Kinn's eyes narrowed as he considered Porsche's words. His gaze darted between Porsche and Big, a mischievous glint slowly appearing in his eyes. "You're right. Shouting at him is too easy. We should give him a... more hands-on lesson.

Porsche raised an eyebrow, already guessing where Kinn was going with this. "Kinn, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" he asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

Kinn grinned wickedly and nodded at Porsche. "Yes. It's time we remind Big who's really in charge around here." Big gulped audibly, his face pale as he realized the gravity of the situation. He knew exactly what was about to happen, and there was no use protesting.

Kinn unbuckled his belt, the sound echoing ominously in the silent room. Big's eyes flicked to Porsche, hoping for some sort of reprieve, but Porsche simply returned his gaze, his expression unreadable. "Bend over the desk, Big,"

Big's hands shook as he slowly bent over the desk, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew he had no choice but to obey. As he rested his forearms on the desk, Kinn stepped forward and grabbed his hair, pulling his head back roughly. "Spread your legs," he growled.

Big spread his legs, his body trembling with a combination of fear and humiliation. The cool air of the room hit his exposed skin as Kinn yanked his pants down. Porsche watched impassively, his arms still crossed. "This is what happens when you disappoint me, Big,"