■■■■■

■■■■■'s eyes opened.

But ■■■■■ didn't see anything... that would be wrong.

■■■■■ saw darkness. Darkness everywhere.

Up. Down. Left. Right. Forward. Backward.

Darkness was everywhere.

But ■■■■■ didn't mind.

This darkness was where ■■■■■ was supposed to be. ■■■■■ felt at home.

■■■■■'s mind was clear. ■■■■■'s emotions were stable and were filled to the brim with a sense of belonging and unparalleled tranquility.

■■■■■ wanted to stay here forever. ■■■■■ will stay here forever.

...

An impact. ■■■■■ felt an impact.

It was unthinkable, something made ■■■■■ feel something other than belonging?

That was annoying. That was bad. ■■■■■ didn't want for something like that to happen again.

■■■■■'s request was heard.

To forget about that repulsive impact, ■■■■■ started admiring the darkness again.

The familiar sight of black brought peace to ■■■■■'s mind once again. It soothed ■■■■■.

But as ■■■■■ was appreciating the darkness, a repulsive rainbow entered ■■■■■'s vision.

The rainbow quickly went away, but the sight of colour left an impression in this otherwise black world.

The impression was so strong, that it made ■■■■■ have a thought.

What was that repulsive rainbow doing in my world?

■■■■■ now felt even angrier.

Not only did the rainbow stain the beautiful black, but it also made ■■■■■ have a thought.

Having thoughts was unnecessary. Having thoughts was bad. ■■■■■ didn't want for something like that to happen again.

■■■■■'s request was heard.

The blinding rainbow was still burned into ■■■■■'s eyelids, so ■■■■■ rubbed the eyes in hope of it going away.

That action was unnecessary, but the repulsive rainbow was gone from ■■■■■'s mind after enough time.

■■■■■ stared into the darkness again, but was once again interrupted. A white blinding light covered ■■■■■'s entire vision.

Go away!

These annoying colours and impacts were annoying ■■■■■ to no end.

But just as soon as the white blinding light stopped, white fire replaced it.

■■■■■ could almost feel the heat from the fire.

Unforgivable!

Earth, wind, water, fire. Everything was surrounding ■■■■■, everything was everywhere. Everything was staining the calming darkness.

Stop! Please, stop! ■■■■■ pleaded.

The smell of earth filled ■■■■■'s nose.

How dare all of you do this?! ■■■■■ thought in anger.

New senses, new emotions. It was overwhelming.