A Mind-Bending Encounter

Hi there, it's me again.

Are you wondering what was that about 13 days? You weren't? Well too bad, I'm gonna tell you anyway.

The royal selection will start in 13 days... What? Did you expect something cooler? Well too bad.

It's actually in 2 days now, but that doesn't matter.

As you can see I'm in not that good of a mood. Why? Because I let my emotions get the better of me, and I decided to act like an all knowing smartass in front of Julius and Crusch. I mean sure, it looked pretty cool, but getting the ire of Anastasia is quite bad and I don't want any trouble. I mean, did I really have to mention Echidna? I'm so fucking stupid.

And yes, I'm mad at something that happened 11 days ago, it's a bad habit of mine

So to calm down I'm improving my Magic Sense while meditating.

Huh? What is it? I didn't mention it before? Well, duh I didn't, it's because I didn't have it before, dumbass.

Well more like I did have it, but it was just a weird feeling and the range of it was so abysmal that I got like no new info from it.

Besides, my Magic Sense can't 'see' anything beside mana. It doesn't even give me a perfect image, just a blur, kinda like a thermal camera. At this point, it's not Magic Sense it's just Mana Sense, which... is actually a pretty good name. I think I'm gonna use it from now on.

On the topic of my powers, I've finally figured out how my Predator works, and it's pretty weird.

First of all, I've devided my 'eating power' into two different abilities: Predator and Beelzebub.

I wanted to name it Gluttony instead of Beelzebub, but then I remembered that there's already a gluttony over here, so it would be too confusing.

First I'll explain Beelzebub:

I choose a space(coordinates) and pour a certain amount of mana into it, the more durable the object(s) in the space and the further away the space is, the more mana it costs to eat everything in the space, and if I don't pour enough mana to eat everything in that space, I will lose 1/4 of the mana that I poured in, without anything happening. If there is a part or a full living being in the space and the being is resisting my eating then it'll cost a lot more mana, but if the being isn't resisting, then it takes even less than inanimate objects.

Predator works similarly:

I choose a spot on my body or my clothes, that spot will start eating anything that comes in contact with it. Almost all rules are the same as with Beelzebub, except it doesn't care if the object is alive or not, it only cares about durability, and even if there's not enough mana to fully eat the object, it'll apply a corrosive effect.

I can also use it on my sword, but the more I move the sword around, the harder it gets to keep the Predator working, so using it in actual combat scenarios is extremely hard and exhausting for the mind.

Of course anything that I 'eat' can be 'spat' back out. 'spitting' things out doesn't cost any mana.

The amount of space in my Stomach is about 20 Wilhelms. Why that measurement? Cus I wanna.

Well, that was a lot of word vomit.

From what I can see down there, it seems like gods have heard my prayer. This entire chapter is going to be from my perspective, so you're finally going to find out what's behind that calm and positive attitude of mine.

Enjoy!

.▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓.

We were resting under the Flugel's Tree.