An Interesting Child

Hey! It's me Cylob here!

Oops. I let my emotions get out of control yesterday. Teehee.

I'm pretty sure that's fine though.

The only problem might be the fact that Crusch may have changed due to that 'talk', so let's hope that her interactions with Kenichi's son will stay the same.

I'm pretty sure that the only person that still doesn't trust me is Felix.

And I can't blame him. I mean c'mon. I'm a literal freak of nature. I've got NO organs. How can you trust someone like that?

I mean I can even use predator and thought acceleration. Yep, you heard it right. I can use both.

Unfortunately they're much weaker than Rimuru's versions, and when I use them it either hurts a lot or I use up a lot of Mana, but each time I use them I get better at them, so I just gotta spam them until I can get used to them.

On that note tho, my predator seems pretty weird. I mean I do get better at it the more I use it, but it seems... different sometimes. I dunno, it's weird. Guess I gotta try to do some research about that.

I wonder if Rimuru would've had the same problems if he didn't have Great Sage... Oh well, no use thinking about it.

Anyway let's get to the real stuff.

And mainly:

WHY ARE THERE NO CHAPTERS WITH MY PERSPECTIVE?!

I mean I'm the godda- oddamn MC!

The only times I can say anything are these small tidbits at the start! It's so little!

Like, what the H-E-double hockey sticks?!

AND DON'T YOU DARE CU-

.▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓.

It should have been two days since Crusch-sama got the information from the spy, but she hadn't told me anything at all, so I decided to approach her instead.

*knock* *knock*

Crusch: "Come in."

I open the door and come in.

Crusch: "Ah, it's you Ferris. What do you want?"

Felix: "I want to knyow about Cylob."

Crusch: "I also have a lot I want to know about him, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the will to ask him right now. Why don't you go and ask him by yourself?"

Felix: "What do you myean by that?"

Crusch: "I mean exactly what I said. We overestimated Cylob. He's just a 15 year old kid. He can't do much, he said so himself. As far as I can see, we misjudged him, and he is practically incapable of telling lies. So if you want to know more about him, then go ask him, not me."

Felix: "But he-"

Crusch: "Then ask him why." She looked straight into my eyes.

Is he really that harmless?

Felix: "Will he really answer me truthfully?"

Crusch: "From all the time he spoke to me, he only lied two times. The first time was when he introduced himself, I'm sure you remember how that went, and right after telling me the second lie he immediately said that he lied. So unless you push his buttons too much, he'll tell you the truth."

Felix: "...Alright then. I'll go ask him myself."

But just as I was about to walk through the open door I heard Crusch say: "Please go easy on him. He's only 15 after all."