Last Push

I look at the capital from the sky.

"Yep, it's all fixed."

After using the power from my Stomach, I was able to fix everything in the capital that was broken.

Cylob: "It's good that everything that was destroyed ended up in my Stomach. All I had to do was Enyan everything in the right place."

Of course it wasn't easy, which is why I needed that bottomless power from my Stomach. Everyone in the whole capital had ended up losing their consciousness as payback, so it wasn't all good.

Cylob: "There were no bodies inside my Stomach though. Does that mean no one died?"

Truthfully, I was scared of the casualties I caused, but if my Stomach was anything to go by, then nobody had died.

Cylob: "But instead of bodies there were a lot of body parts. I'm not skilled enough to put those back in place, so I just put them next to the people who lost them."

That way they could be reattached, I presumed.

Cylob: "I feel like I'm forgetting something important... eh, it's probably nothing." I wave away my worries.

Cylob: "Now, let's search for someone I know."

When I looked around, not too far away I could see Crusch. She didn't have any body parts missing, which made me a bit relieved.

That's someone I know. I thought as I started walking there.

I took a step-

Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing. Soothing soothing soothing soothing soothing soothing soothing soothing soothingsoothingsoothingsoothingsoothingsoothing

POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER. POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWER POWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWERPOWER

soothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWERsoothingPOWER

"Hk!"

I was getting taken over.

Both the darkness and the feeling of power were trying to take control of me.

This is bad! I completely forgot about them!

I completely neglected the darkness that was taking over my mind, and I didn't take the word bottomless seriously enough!

I immediately fell on my knees.

I was resisting as desperately as I could, but the more I did the more it hurt.

It felt like my head was going to split. My entire body was convulsing in pain.

If I had blood, it would be going out of every hole in my body, that's how bad I felt.

"Control, control, CONTROL FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

I was holding the darkness back and trying to control the raging power inside of me at the same time.

It felt impossible. It was impossible. Was it impossible? It was definitely impossible.

But I still desperately tried.