A Normal day 2

I land on my butt once again.

Julius: "Well done."

He had a satisfied expression on his face, so he geniunely meant that.

Cylob: "If you say that right after knocking me down to the ground, I won't feel good, you know? Even if you truly mean it."

This was the second training session with Julius, and I was getting my ass beat once again.

Julius: "Whether you feel good or not is up to you. My praise is genuine, and that's all there is to it. I am surprised by your quick reactions, adjusting and learning. I haven't seen any other person who could process and use information as fast as you can." He combs his bangs.

That's all because of Thought Acceleration. Back in my old body, my reaction time was slower than average.

Cylob: "Thanks." I smile a bit.

But hearing it from someone like Julius does make me feel better about myself. Even if only a little bit.

He scrutinizes me, sighs and starts talking.

Julius: "Your inferiority complex is still a big problem. You should work on that as much as you can. Underestimating yourself is a bad habit."

Cylob: "I know, but I can't do much about it. No matter how many pep talks I give myself, it just doesn't go away."

I've tried everything at this point. I've even said "I know all my weaknesses, so it's easy for me to belittle myself", but even that didn't help.

Most of it comes down to the fact that nobody knows my previous self. They don't know how useless I was, and they don't know how much I didn't earn. They just assume that I got all of this through hard work, and that sucks.

I could see Julius looking at the position of the sun.

Cylob: "Is our training session already over?"

Julius: "Yes." He nods

I stand up and Predator the dirt off of my clothes.

Cylob: "I wish we could train more." I scratch my head.

I look at Julius as he ponders for a bit. After a bit of thinking he sheathes his sword and combs his hair.

Julius: "While it is nice to nurture a talent such as yourself, we both have jobs to do. It is not knightly to neglect your duties." He says with a serious expression.

Cylob: "True." I nod

...

I don't have anything to continue the conversation! The silence is so awkward! Let's umm... I know! I'll just end the training session!

Cylob: "Thank you for training me today." I bow.

He nods.

Julius: "It was a pleasure to teach you once again as well."

He turns to the direction of the capital-

Julius: "What I said last time still stands." -and runs away.

Cylob: "Again? Just how much does he want me to become a knight? I get that I'm strong, but they have people who are even stronger. I don't feel like I bring anything that good to the table."

I was pretty confused, so I just decided to ignore that information.

This time around I didn't have any more time to train, so no training with Wilhelm for me.

I just decided to head back to Crusch's manor.

.▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒.