Warlock Of Envy

"cAlL fOR SUbaRu!!!"

Ricardo, sensing the danger, grabbed Anastasia and jumped back immediately. Julius followed his movements.

It turned out to be the right decision, as the place where Cylob stood exploded with shadows.

Felix, who was too close to the shadow, lost his arm up to his elbow before he could properly get back.

Felix: "Ngh!"

What surprised Felix wasn't his now missing arm, it was how fast it went missing. The moment the shadow touched his arm, it got destroyed. He immediately started healing it, but this would take a long time to heal.

Ricardo: "What the hell is that?!" He widened his eyes.

Ricardo could see that whatever touched the shadow disappeared immediately.

The walls that surrounded them were gone in a instant, and the building started to collapse.

Ricardo looked at Julius and got a nod in return.

Ricardo ran out of the building with Anastasia in tow, while Julius grabbed Felix and ran through a different exit.

The whole building collapsed as soon as they got out.

The kicked up dust was blocking everyone's vision, but they were still able to clearly see the shadow through it. It stood out too much.

Ricardo immediately sent a message to the Iron Fang through the conversation mirror.

He put Anastasia in a safe space and then started gathering mana in his mouth.

Ricardo: "ANYONE WHO CAN HEAR THIS, RUN AWAY FROM HERE! IT'S DANGEROUS!" He shouted at the very top of his lungs, with magic even further boosting his voice.

He massaged his neck to get rid of the pain that that caused him and ran to Julius.

Ricardo: "Julius, ya got any ideas?"

Julius frowned upon this question.

Truthfully, he didn't have any ideas.

The threat in front of them was something he had never seen before, and he didn't have any information on it.

Julius: "...No. It can't be that."

He cleared his head of the negative thought that appeared in his mind.

Julius: "We should first see what it is capable of. If we attack without a plan, we will probably lose our weapons for no result."

The destructive nature of the shadow was something extremely dangerous.

Not only did it manage to destroy the entire house in a couple of seconds, it also got rid of Felix's arm in a blink.

Julius: "Speaking of Ferris..."

Julius: "You should run and find help, Ferris. I doubt we'll be enough to hold it off."

Upon hearing that, Felix bit his lip in frustration.

He wanted to help right here right now, but he knew that he would just be a liability.

But there was another reason for his frustration.

Felix: "I can't help him."

Felix knew that Cylob was somewhere in that shadow, and he wanted to help him.

Felix: "Just as I got friendly with him..."

He didn't want to run away, he wanted to help, to stay, but he knew better than to let his emotions control him.