All My Love, Li

Thank you for reaching the end of the story! Honestly, this was supposed to be as light as IOYK but I have long accepted that maybe ERPS series is just a mature version of my previous series.

I hope you don't take my growth against me. I am still exploring when it comes to writing. Thank you as well for growing with me!

I don't want to spoon-feed the lessons, I do hope you enjoyed reading this story and learned a few things along the way. It's okay if you don't express your feelings the same way like how others do it—we expressed our love differently, as long as it reached the person, you don't have to worry that much :)

This story taught me how to protect my peace. I usually extend my patience for rude/entitled readers because I do want to share my stories with other people. Yet, I can no longer tolerate the entitlement and disrespect of others. Starting from this story onwards, I'll be using the mute/block option for those who will leave a bad taste on my mouth. Thank you for understanding. If in case I have blocked you accidentally, you can email me :) I'm willing to listen to your side.

Special thanks to Zyy for helping me with the medtech terms. To Ceia for being Ryiah's anchor. And for those who loved Ryiah more than I do.

To my alliviates and the friendships formed the readership (blocklist, jurassic, totalli spies, ipad kids, girlies, h with oes, ppg, allibini, viberatz, alluring serenades, allouviates, kaishenrie, best!tes, amags, loliviates, allipins, biniliviates and more). Thank you!

Maraming salamat sa pagsubaybay kay Ryker at Ziah! Thank you, dear readers! I wouldn't be able to pen stories without your solid support.

See you at my next story! I'm thinking if it will be Eastre Zaguirre (ERPS series #3) or Kiran Conjuanco (stand alone).

All my love,
Li