Chapter 7

"Welcome. Make yourself at home while I settled down. It's nothing much but-"

"Nothing much? This house is huge. This is not even a house. It looks like a mansion to me!" I exclaimed, cutting Elroy off. He chuckled and started to act cocky.

"Well, you haven't see the basement yet." He sounded out. This house has a basement? I looked at him with wide eyes. I then started to grew impatient, acting like a little girl that just arrived at Disneyland.

"Show me! I wanna see!" Why am I so excited? This is weird.

"Just now you are so moody. Now you're happy? Are you a psycho or something?" He said, walking forward to I don't know where. I followed him behind and looked at every single square tiles of his house. It's damn enormous. It's like five times larger than my own house. And the design is also well organized. The entrance is already grand. So, this will obviously how beautiful this place is.

We keep on walking forward until I saw a big room. Maybe this is the main room of the house, also known as the living room. The living room is linked to the kitchen and the design is close to what we saw in paradise. Palm trees, tables and chairs are made of mahogany. Didn't I tell you that the sofa took a quarter of the main room? A 60-inch flat-screen television was placed on the wall and there's also multiple of 3D glasses on top of the coffee table. I didn't know that the bad boy has a good taste in decorating.

"Take a seat and just take the remote control if you want to watch the tv. I'll be back soon." He said, going towards the kitchen. I nodded and genuinely take a seat on the sofa. Okay, this is the most comfortable sofa I've ever sit on. I took the remote control from the coffee table and turned on the tv. The living room is like a private cinema to me. Behind the sofa, there are plenty of decorations and also a fireplace. I looked at the decorations closely and it turned out to be some trophies and family photos. Speaking of family, where is his family? It's so quiet as if he's the only one staying here.

My daydream was cut short and startled me right after Elroy tapped on my shoulder. He sat beside me and placed a cup of hot chocolate on the table. I looked at his actions. He is different. Much more different when he's at school. Where is the Elroy I know?

"Drink some. I hope it can get rid all the shit that happened just now." He offered. I, of course, took the cup as I was thirsty. I gently take a sip as it is hot. But when I started drinking my hot chocolate, I've noticed that Elroy has been staring at me, smiling. I put down the cup and looked at him back, glaring.

"What?" I asked him. It turned out to be rude but I didn't meant it but whatever. He is annoying so what can I do?

"Didn't I tell you that you looked really pretty today?" Elroy bit his bottom lip and looked straight into my eyes seductively. I hitched my breath and looked down. I put a strain of my hair behind my ear, feeling fluttered. I could feel my cheeks red but I couldn't stop it. I bet it's getting redder. I know that he said this already but I still feel...different.

But instead of saying a thank you, I started to feel insecure. Yes, I'm having problems of being a confident person.

"You think? After all the mess? There are other girls that are prettier."

"But for me, you're prettier than them tonight. You're different and I like different." He smirked, proud with his answer. I rolled my eyes and leaned myself against the sofa.

"You did it again." He suddenly voiced out which makes me shocked as I thought that I did something bad to the sofa.

"Did what?"

"The rolling of your eyes." Is he serious? What part of me that he will not judge? I can't do this, I can't do that. What can I do?

"It's my habit. You can't change me." I answered him with a little confidence. He chuckled.