Chapter 21: Epilogue

"Marilyn, can you tell us the plan again?" Kate, one of Elroy's ex schoolmates, asked me. I sighed and stopped whatever I'm doing to debrief them again.

"Okay, Justin here, is going to bring Elroy to the school first since they have to get ready for their football match. All of us will secretly sneak into his house and start to decorate the basement, which what I know is where the swimming pool is held. Since I followed Justin and Elroy to cheer them on, after the match, I try my best to flirt with Elroy so I can save more time for Justin to arrive there. One of you guys will give me a phone call and I will asked Elroy to take me to his home as I promised him that I will chill at his house for his birthday. So from there, we surprise him." I took a deep breath and release it after talking non-stop to them.

There is approximately three hundred people involved in the plan. All the people that I invite are Elroy's ex schoolmates and also some guys from our football team. How I keep in touch with them? Simple, I used Elroy phone and I managed to save three hundred contacts into my phone.

We've been planning for Elroy's surprise birthday party for almost two weeks because I want to make it a memorable night for him. We decided to crash into his house and have a 'little' pool party. Since it's a pool party, I decided to wear something that a little bit sexy and revealing so Elroy could never take his eyes of me.

"Marilyn!" My father shouted from the kitchen. I ran towards the kitchen to see what do my parents want.

"Don't forget the birthday cake." My mother carefully handed me a large box where inside is the birthday cake. I don't even know how my parents knew about our plan to celebrate Elroy's birthday. Instead of scolding me, they decided to help out by making us a cake and also buy us some relevant things needed for a birthday party.

"Oh yeah, there's almost 300 cupcakes inside. Use that to smash his face." My father joked. My mother beat his right arm, making me laugh. I sighed. Why is my parents so cute?

I walked out and saw everyone is hiding. Behind the curtains. Behind the sofa. Including upstairs. I looked at them dumbfounded. Why are they hiding? And where is Justin? Suddenly the doorbell rang. I placed the large box on the coffee table and walked towards the door. I opened it and I was greeted by Elroy who has a grin plastered on his face.

"Hi. I thought you're supposed to be waiting for Justin at your house." I said, trying to avoid suspicion or bring out about his birthday party. He leaned against the door with his arms crossed. He chuckled and looked at me with his flirty eyes.

"I want to see you." He said with his low voice. Oh god, so sexy. Every damn time, when he do that, I became nervous for some reason. Argh, I hate him for doing that to me.

"Well, you can wait for later." I joined in the fun. I purposely placed my hands on his hard chest, rubbing it. He closed his eyes, trying his best to control himself as he knew that my parents are home and he wanted to give a good impression of himself.

He hold onto my hands and put it down, just beside my hips. He then looked at me and caressed my cheek, making me melt.

"God, I wish I could just kiss you now." He groaned. I giggled and caressed his cheek.

"Well, too bad. Now, tell me what's your real reason to come here." I said straight to the point.

"Justin asked me for a ride so that's why I'm here." By the time he finished giving his reason, Justin came behind me and gave a friendly bro hug to Elroy.

"Hey! How ya doin' man?" Justin asked Elroy with a huge smile on his face. Elroy smiled back and replied him.

"I'm good, bro. You ready to go?"