Chapter 20

Kiara's POV

It was three in the morning. I looked over to see a sleeping Jason next to me; holding my hand. We were naked still, so you can figure what happened. Well you would be wrong. We got half way to doing it and then something pretty cool happened.

Flashback

Kiara: So are we really going to do this?

Jason: Um yeah I guess. I will admit I am really nervous

Kiara: I am too.

I slowly climbed on top of Jason. I looked in his baby blues, and tried to calm down. My heart was racing at this point though. Just as I was about to put the condom on him he grabbed my hand.

Jason: I can't do this Kiara I would feel bad.

Kiara: What do you mean?

Jason: Well you are with Ashlyn. Plus I would want to take you on a date first.
Kiara: Well then take me on a date, and Ashlyn doesn't matter anymore I am sure it's over.

Present time

Jason is a sweet guy in all honesty. I don't know if he is my type, but I think that I can get to know him and learn to like him.

Ashlyn's POV

Ashlyn: Fuck this I'm going home Nick.

Nick: Okay good. You look exaughsted.

Ashlyn: I am. She can stay wherever she is. I give up.

I drove Nick home, and then I drove myself home. When I got there it was like five in the morning so I went inside, changed my clothes, and laid down for the night. About an hour later my cell phone went off.

Jax (T): ASHLYN! WHERE ARE YOU!

I soon realized that I left Jax, Nala, and Maria at Shelby's. Do I left the house once more to head back shelby's so I can finally get some sleep.

-30 minutes later-

Ashlyn: Okay guys I'm really sorry.

Maria: Ugh Ashlyn you had us worried sick.

Jax: Do you know how uch shit you would have been in if you got pulled over!

Nala: You are in so much trouble!

Ashlyn: So now you guys are my mother's?

All three of them: Yes!

Ashlyn: Okay you guy's I'm going to bed and I suggest you guys go too. You are way to drunk.

I left them and went to Shelby's room. I hopped in her bed and closed my eye's. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I had kiara in my mind. I missed holding her, and I had no idea where she was I decided to send her yet another text and hope she replied.

Ashlyn (T): I miss you. I need you. Come home. Text me back. Call me. Something.

After a while I felt a little better, and I soon drifted off to sleep.