chapter 2

Kiara's POV

I don't know what to do. It hasen't even been one day and already have someone trying to hop on the buddy train. What if I screw up this "friendship" and have to move again. The thought scared me and I quickly stopped my thinking. My phone rang soon after but luckily it was only a text from Ashlyn.

Ashlyn(T): hey wanna hang later?

Kiara(T): I don't know

When she didn't text back I thought it was all clear, but then in an instant someone called me.

Kiara: hello

Ashlyn: hey, so why can't you hang out

Kiara: I have things to do

Ashlyn: come on just let me hang out with you. I'm trying to be your friend

Kiara: fine I guess I'll meet you and you can follow me home

Ashlyn's POV

I'm finally gonna have my chance. I'll show her she can trust me and she will have to believe it. I quickly slide on a black tank top with my grey sweats and grey Vans. As I was walking out the door I yelled out to my mom that I was leaving, and she reminded me about my new snapback I got. I grabbed it and ran out the door to my car.

About 20 minutes later I saw Kiara standing there. God she looked beautiful. She was dressed wayyyy different then at school tho. A grey tank top with a plaid button up, denim shorts, and black combat boots. I got out my car and walked towards her car.

Ashlyn: hey you ready to hang out

Kiara: I guess

Ashlyn: well then haha

Kiara: just come on before I change my mind

Ashlyn: okay okay jeez

We both get in our cars and drove to Kiara's house. When we pulled up the house was gorgeous. It seemed to be a two story house and it had a little mote and a bridge to cross over it. We parked in the parking garage, and she got out locking her doors behind her. I quickly did the same thing and stood there not knowing what to do.

Kiara: are you going to walk in the house or just stand there

Ashlyn: I'm going to walk in

Kiara'sPOV

God I hope ash leaves before mom gets home. I was in deep thought when Ashlyn shouted something out.

Ashlyn: OH MY GOD!

Kiara: what is it?

Ashlyn: a spider holy shit

Kiara: your freaking out over a little spider ash

Ashlyn: yes....I mean no hell no I am a big kid damnit

Kiara: you also use big kid words

Ashlyn: you know what shush

Kiara: make me why don't ya

Just as I said that Ashlyn smashed her lips on to mine, and I felt some type of spark. I didnt know if it was good or bad so I pushed her away and ran in the bathroom.