Jeonghan | Poisoned Part I

Hi user85085485! Here is your request, I hopr you'll like it!

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the dorm. Seungcheol and Jeonghan stirred awake early, excitement buzzing in the air.

"Cheol, let's make something special for breakfast," Jeonghan suggested, stretching his arms.

"Definitely! How about pancakes? Everyone loves those," Seungcheol replied, already hopping out of bed. "I'll get the ingredients."

As they moved to the kitchen, the smell of coffee began to fill the air. Jeonghan poured a cup and handed it to Seungcheol, who grinned in appreciation.

"Thanks, Han. You're the best," Seungcheol said, taking a sip. "Okay, let's get started."

While Seungcheol mixed the batter, Jeonghan whisked eggs and sliced up some fruits. The sound of laughter echoed from the living room as the other members started to wake up.

"Is someone cooking?" Woozi mumbled, stumbling into the kitchen, his hair tousled and eyes barely open.

"Breakfast is almost ready! Pancakes and fruit," Jeonghan chimed in, flipping a pancake expertly.

"Count me in!" Joshua said, appearing right behind Woozi, his eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "I can smell it from my room!"

Soon, the kitchen was filled with the other members. Mingyu leaned against the counter, yawning dramatically. "What's the special occasion?"

"We have a fan signing today! We wanted to start the day off right," Seungcheol replied, flipping pancakes with a flourish.

"Ah, right! Can't wait to see all the Carats!" Dino said, his energy infectious.

"Do you think they'll bring gifts again?" Hoshi asked, his eyes lighting up. "Last time, someone brought us homemade cookies!"

"Let's hope! I'll take those cookies any day," Seungcheol laughed. "Just remember, we need to focus on signing and not just snacking."

"Easy for you to say, Mr. 'I'll eat everything,'" Jeonghan teased, nudging Seungcheol with his elbow.

The members settled around the table, digging into the warm pancakes. Laughter and chatter filled the space as they discussed what they were looking forward to at the signing.

"Do you think we'll get any funny signs again?" Woozi asked, smirking. "That one with the potato was legendary."

"Or the one where someone wrote they loved my eyebrows!" Joshua added, chuckling.

"Let's just hope no one brings a life-sized cutout of us this time," Seungkwan joked, pretending to cringe. "I'm still not over that."

The conversation flowed easily, each member adding their own thoughts and jokes. The excitement for the day ahead built with every passing moment, filling the air with anticipation.

After finishing breakfast, the members began to disperse, heading to the bathroom one by one. Seungcheol was the first to jump up.

"I'll go first! Gotta get this hair in shape," he said, ruffling his messy locks as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Good luck, Captain!" Hoshi called out, laughter bubbling in his voice. "Don't take too long; I need my turn!"

"Why do you always take forever in there?" Woozi teased, sipping his coffee.

"Hey, I just like to make sure I look good for the fans!" Hoshi shot back, feigning offense.

As Seungcheol closed the door, Jeonghan stood up. "I'll go next. Don't break the shower, Cheol!"