Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"What?" I asked annoyance obvious in my voice.

"Are you okay? You left dance early." It was Kelly. She was more concerned about me than my own mother was.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just couldn't take it any more. I had thrown up and I was really tired." I explained and technically I wasn't lying.

"Okay, do you think you could come back to the studio Abby wants to make an announcement and she really wants you there." She said. I sighed. I wanted nothing more than to sink back into my bed and fall asleep.

"Yeah, I just need to get something and I'll be ready." She nodded and I headed back upstairs. I wanted to get my teddy bear that was engraved. It was from my baby sister, my Mom had a miscarriage and this was what my Mom gave me when she found out I was having another baby sister. I always carry it everywhere as a reminder of her and as a good luck charm.

"All set?" Kelly asked as I made a reappearance at the bottom of the stairs. I nodded my head and we made our way back to the dance studio.

The journey there was silent, none of us made a sound. The only sound heard was the sound of the engine and other car engines as we drove along the road.

We got back the the ALDC and the girls the Moms Abby and the choreographers were sat in the dancers den in silence obviously waiting for our return.

When I opened the door everyone's head shot up towards the door and looked at me. "Uh... Hi." I said as I took a seat next to Paige and Brooke who had a space in between them. I was guessing that the space was for me.

"Okay, now you're all here, I wanted to tell you something. You guys are no longer on the junior elite competition team for the Abby Lee dance company."

72=t