Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

We all went back to our own houses to grab our sleepover bag before heading over to the Hylands. I loved it at their house because it was big and they were all very nice to each and everyone of us. Kelly was like a second mother to me. She doesn't know by secret yet but my Mom isn't going to this weeks competition because she has to stay at home with my sister. Kelly is going to be the one with responsibilityover me. I need to tell her. She needs to know, everyone needs to know. I'm just scared that the others will be judgemental because I am known as the innocent 'wait until marriagetype of girl they have me labelled as due to a few inside jokes.

I just hope that when I do finally tell them, they are supported and make me feel wanted and love like my mother seems to have forgotten how to do.Yes my mother maybe accepting for this but I know that deep down she is hurt and upset with me for making this mistake because I am under age for starters and it was with my bestfriends brother. I got to their house and walked straight in not even bothering to knock. There was laughter coming from the other room that must mean that the other girls are already there. "Come on Josh tell me." That was Nia's voice. She was talking to Josh. Since when did she talk to Josh?

"I'll tell you if you keep it a secret." He said, there was silence "Okay, well I'm not in a relationship but I do love someone who says she loves me back but 'm not sure it's sincere." He explained. He couldn't be talking about me, could he?

"Who is it?" She asked excited. I stayed outside the door listening to the conversation. Paige walked up beside me and opened her mouth as if to talk.I put my finger to y lip indicating for her to be quiet and I'm trying to listen.

"Nia, I love Chloe." He said after taking a huge deep breathe. I looked over at Paige and saw he mouth wide open. She turned angry.

"You What?!?!" She screamed.

"Oh Paige... I .... Um..." He stumbled. I thought it was cute and smiled softly at him. He seemed to catch it and get his confidence back and looked at his glowering sister.

"I love Chloe. Your best friend." He said looking down at her. She glared at him and looked at me. She stormed out.