Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Nia and I were the last two down stairs. The Moms were now in the same room as us sitting on the couch watching the game take place like usual. Brooke has never really been to one of these so she sits out and watches with her Mom.

"We all ready?" Maddie asked as me and Nia sat in the empty spaces of the circle. Of course I sit by Paige and Mackenzie. We all nodded.

"Kendall, Truth or dare?" Maddie asked looking towards Mackenzie.

"Dare." She said. Maddie thought for a few minutes.

"I dare you to show us your embarrassing dance moves." Maddie Laughed. I know that she knows what that move is and wants all of us to know. I don't know what move it is but I know that it is a move that Abby gives her frequently in solos or parts in a dance.

She showed us the dance and we all laughed. "Oh my god!" Nia laughed. "You do that in most of your solos," She continued. Mackenzie looked really embarrassed.

"Chloe, truth or dare." Mackenzie asked. I wasn't really in the mood for dares,I really just wanted to curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

"Truth."

"Okay, um..." She thought and whispered it to Maddie for approval. Maddie smiled with a nod. "Tell us one thing that no one here knows."

"Well, I'm dating Josh." I said.I know that four people knew this. Brooke Paige Nia and Kelly.

"Noway!" Mackenzie Squealed. I nodded. "Why didn't you tell any of us?" She asked,

"Because he wanted to keep it a secret because the last time we dated, we were never alone because my friends and his friends were always with us embarrassing one of us." I explained.

"Um...Nia Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay." I thought about it for a while. "Do you have a crush on somebody?" I asked. I could see her hesitation. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to or you can just tell me." I told her.

"No it's okay I'll tell everyone. Brooke I'm sorry, but I have a crush on Nolan." She said. Everyone squealed and laughed.

"Really?" Brooke said joining the circle. She shyly nodded. "It's okay Nia. Come talk to me." She said standing back up and holding her hand out to Nia, "Chloe you come to." She said. I struggled to get up because of my baby but Nia and Brooke both pulled me to my feet. We walked up into the attic and sat on the old bed in there careful not to step on any of Maddie;s dance trophies or costumes.

"I'm not upset with you Nia, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted Nolan to come and talk to you."

"When?" Nia asked. I laid on the bed rubbing my stomach.

"I'll text him now and he'll come as soon as he can, He'll speak to you Nia I know he will and maybe,you can date his younger brother Nathan." She said.

"Really." Nia started bouncing on the bed squealing Brooke and I were laughing at her.

"Really." Brooke laughed.

"Now Chloe I wanted you to come because I want to ask you something."Brooke said turning me me.

"Okay..." I trailed off.

"Now, I know that you're pregnant and everything but I want to know one thing." She said. "But I want to know what you want with my Brother. I also know that I can trust you not to hurt my baby brother. But I wanna know what your plan is." She said sitting near my head so I could see her.

"My Plan?" I asked, I was so confused. I didn't know what she meant by my plan. I don't have one especially not to hurt Josh.

"Yeah, are you just with him because he's the father, or are you with him because he's the only guy to talk to you or want to be with you because of your situation." She explained.

"I don't have a plan. I really am in love with him, I want him to be with me to be a father to my baby."I explained. She smiled and hugged me.

"I know you do. Now come on we need to get back to the others." Nia and Brooke pulled me to my feet, arm in arm we walked down the stairs into the living room sitting back into the circle.

"Girls!" Melissa yelled from the kitchen, this was the first time I realised the Moms were no longer with the girls.

We all went walking into the kitchen to see hot chocolate on the table waiting for us. Brooke didn't even touch hers it sounded as if she was texting. I gave Nia a smirk.She gave an innocent smile.I thought It was cute she had a crush on someone years older than her.

"Sorry Nia but he can't come tonight. His little sister is puking and his Mom and dad are out for their anniversary. He said that he'll talk to you when we get back from the competition on Sunday, is that okay?" She nodded sadly. "Oh and he's gonna bring is Brother and maybe you'll both hit it off." He giggled.

After laughing and drinking our hot cocoa, we went up to our usual rooms and got ready for bed. I wasn't the type to go to bed early but I was shattered it had been a long day. I changed into my pyjamas and laid on the mattress on the floor.

"Chloe, would you like to sleep in the bed tonight?" Mackenzie asked innocently. Why would she ask me that? Did she know about my pregnancy? What did she know that I didn't?

"Um you sure you don't mind?" I asked her.

"Of course not." She smiled and I slowly got up onto her bed and laid under the covers, as soon as my head it the pillow, I was out like a light.

I forgot to go see Josh, I didn't seen him all evening.

W9wdG,trw