Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Well lets go." I smiled. This was the last week we will be dancing as a team for a few weeks, I really hope we don't win all three weeks, I want to dance with these girls.

We got into rehearsal and I wanted to go home again. I felt like my body was going to shut down.

"Chloe can I speak to you for a minute?" Abby asked. I walked out into the hallway and leaned against the wall for support.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You don't look yourself and your like a beat behind everyone." She asked. Normally she would be yelling and screaming but because of my condition she's eased down a little on me. Just not too much.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to rest." She nodded.

"You don;t have to dance for the rest of the evening, just stay here and meet the new team and maybe you can go back home. But Iwant last week to be your last week for a while hopefully until you've had the..."

"Ms Abby, Can you come to Studio C please?" Payton Asked. Luckily Abby didn't finish that sentence otherwise she would have heard the ending of the conversation and Payton of all people were the one I didn't want to know she's a blabbermouth.

"Yeah, go back in and tell Gianna I've told you, you can sit out for a while okay?" I nodded and walked back in and was greeted by a foot close to my face. I screamed and jumped back being hit by the door in the process.

"Oh My God Chloe! I am so sorry are you okay?" It was Brooke. She must have kicked and since she's super bendy, she almost hit me.

"Calm down Brookie, I'm fine." I said and she nodded giving me a knowing look before joining back in with the last sequence of the dance.

"Hey Gia,"She turned to look at me. "Abby has told me to sit out until she gets back from the seniors tap class." She nodded but didn't say anything. I sat in front of the mirror watching all my friends dance.

I started to think back to when we first started dancing together apart from Brooke and Mackenzie. Brooke was a senior and Mackenzie was A Mini. Me Paige Maddie and Nia have been dancing together since we were two and three.

Me Paige and Maddie has been doing competitions since we were two and three.

We were best friend the first time we met. We did a recital as a mini group and we had so much fun, back then Abby wasn't so harsh on us. But I can see the improvement we have made since then.

"Uhh Gianna, can you go to studio C for Senior tap two boys were fighting and they need supervision." She nodded and Abby said her thanks before focusing on the Junior group. With only an hour to spend until the new junior elite competition team arrive.