Harry and Khloe (fan fiction)

I woke up from being shooken from my little sister, "Khloe!! Wake up!! You promised you would take me shopping!" She shouted, still trying to wake me. "Noooo, I will take you tomorrow, Go away!" I said sleepily. "Khloe, just wake up........ If you don't wake to then I am going to go get a bucket if water and dump it on you." She said very seriously. "You wouldn't dare!" I said slightly shocked. "Try me." She said with a smirk. "Fine, fine. I'm coming." I said. "THANK YOU, NOW HURRY UP." She yelled excitedly.

*

I was done getting dressing and I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white lace top. I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen, and say my mom and my sister. I only had a sister her name is lacy and I had no other siblings. "Goodmorning mom!" I said with a smile. "Goodmorning sweetie. Do you have anything planned for today?" She asked. "Well I am taking lacy shopping for a dress for her dance tonight." I said proudly. "I know! I can't wait!" Lacy shouted. I smiled. "So are you ready to go, lacy?" I smiled. "Yeah, just let me grab my jacket from upstairs, real quick." She said jumping down from the stool. "So mom, when are we moving to Cheshire?" I asked. "Next week." She said but I could hear the disappoint in her voice because she would miss all her friends. She has gotten a new job in Cheshire so we had to move. We live in America, so it was a good distance away, but it was a great opportunity for my mom. I really havn't wanted to move because I would miss all my friends, but my friends were so supportive through this whole thing, and They didn't even know if they would ever see me again. I hoped we could come back to Los Angelas for Christmas.

*

We were at the mall loving through all the shops but found nothing that lacy liked, we kept looking all still couldn't so we decided to get some ice cream at the really expensive cold stone in the mall. We both went with something simple, we both got a vanilla ice cream. She was staring at someone not to far away from us, but I couldn't tell who, "Lacey! Who are you staring at?" "That 'really' cute guy over there, that is staring at you." She whispered emphasizing 'really'. I was looking at him and I noticed he had curly hair

And he had really pretty green eyes that could just mock you off your feet. He was smiling at me. I guess because he noticed I was staring at him. When he smiled he had these REALLY cute dimples. I could hardly resist walking over to him and saying something I shouldn't say...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is a short chapter. But what do you think so far? Do you like it? Probelly not but please leave a comment and vote! :)

-Katelyn