Chapter 11

NIALL'S POV-

The kiss.. The kiss was all I could think about. It was great. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But when I walked away I saw Harry shed a tear when we had kissed.. Maybe he was crying over that thing he has been crying over for days? I don't know.. He is really starting to scare the crap out of me, the way he is acting. Even Louis isn't his happy, outgoing self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KHLOE'S POV-

"Do you even like him?!" My best friend shouted at me.

"Yes.. But not really like-like him. He is so sweet and he is really handsome. But.. You know how when you kiss someone you are meant to be with, you get like butterfly's and sparks and stuff like that? Well I didn't feel anything. He is a good kisser but that's not what I mean. I felt that stuff when I kissed....... The 'h' word.." I told her.

"WAIT! If you don't like-like him... Then why the heck did you kiss him?! You are only going to brake his heart." She frowned at me.

"I kissed him to make 'him' jealous. Okay!" I shouted at her.

"WHAT?!" She yelled in my face.

"I'm sorry. I'm in love with him and I can NEVER get over him." Years started to roll down my cheeks.

"That dosn't mean that you could just do that to Niall. You can't just play with his heart. He is a person too and he has feelings. If you do this to him then he will also be going through what you are going through. Just another person will be miserable." She was calm now.

"I know, and I'm sorry." I frowned.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." She told me.

"What? No, I can't tell him I used him. He'd hate me!" I was shocked she wanted me to tell him. "Your the one that said not to break his heart." I was mentally smirking and patting myself on the back, 'nice comeback Khloe.' Haha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was a short chapter. I didn't really have a lot of time to work on it, but I hope you still liked it. :)

~Katelyn

Xoxo