Chapter 14

HARRY'S POV-

What have I done? I loved her and I called her a whore! She isn't, Niall was right I am one. I shouldn't have even kissed her. She is my bestfriends girlfriend. What the heck was I thinking? I obviously wasn't thinking. Ugh! Now she probably hates me. And to top it off, I pushed her down!

WHAT KIND OF MAN F'IN TOUCHS A WOMAN THAT WAY?! I hope she forgives me. I have been sobbing for hours now. Yes I now what you're thinking, Real men don't cry, but they do when they hurt the love of their life and don't think they will ever get them back.

KHLOE'S POV-

"Ni, it's okay. It's not your fault." I told Niall for the thousandth time.

"No, it isn't I shouldn't have even asked you such a thing. I knew that you were going to want to be with him and that we had broken up and... And I still asked! What kind of bestfriend am I?" I saw a tear slip out of his eye but he was quick to wipe it away thinking I didn't see.

"Niall, stop beating yourself up about it. He is just upset. He will come around." I looked him in the eyes and wiped away a few tears that had slipped out of his eyes with my thumb.

"You're right. I'm sorry." He hugs me.

"Of course I am! When am I ever wrong?!" I hold in a laugh.

"Uggg.. I remember that time-" he started.

"LIER!! I have never been wrong!" I yelled. A huge smile was on both of our faces now.

"Well, I'm going to go home. Thanks for everything Ni." I smile at him and give him a hug. I start walking to the door.

"No problem. If you ever need anything just ask. Bye Khloe." He smiled at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. These last couple chapters have been really short. But I have writers block and can't really think if anything to write.

Anyway, love you guys tons!

PLEASE READ MY NIALL HORAN FAN FICTION CALLED 'The Way He Loves Me'

~Katelyn

Xxxx