Chapter 17

I woke up in the car from someone shaking me. "Babe, come on. We are here at the doctors." Harry shook me again. WAIT WHAT?! Harry?! How the hell did he get here?! Wait the doctor? That means we havn't even found out what is wrong with me. Um.. Good thing I guess. I got out of the car and we walked in together.

---------------------------------------------

The doctor walked in, "Great News!" The doctor told us. Holy crap! Holy crap! I'm pregnant! Harry isn't going to want the baby! It's happening just like the dream! "You arn't sick! You are pregnant! Congratulations!" He smiled brightly at us. I looked to Harry and he had the biggest smile on his face which made me smile and relax. Harry came and hugged me tightly. "We are going to be parents!" He sounded so happy. "We are." I agreed.

"I love you so much, Khloe." He was still hugging me and I heard him sniffle. He was crying. "I love you too, Harry." I smiled and then the doctor told us about the other stuff we needed to know and told us we needed to make more appointments and other crap I'm not going to explain.

---------------------------------------------

"How are we going to tell everyone?"

"Maybe we could tell them at the BBQ at Louis and Eleanor's flat tomorrow." He was so happy! He even started picking out names and telling me things he is going to do with the child. It was so cute how much he cared.

Then it me like a ton a bricks, we are going to be parents. We really are.

I'm starting a family with Harry.

I'm happy we are. I love Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I got you! You thought Harry wasn't going to want the baby! XD

No, Harry isn't like that. Lol

What do you want the gender of the baby to be? What names? Comment what you want.

~Katelyn

Xxxx