Chapter 19

Me and Harry just arrived at OUR flat. He asked me to move in with him! But we just got here and Harry called everyone over so we could tell them the good news!

Zayn, perry, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle, Niall and his girlfriend Katelyn, just got here. They all sad down on the couch to hear the news. Me and Harry stood in front of everyone, "So, me and Harry went to the doctors today for my 12 week checkup and we found out the genders of the baby's!" I told them excitedly. "The baby's?" They all asked in unison. "Yes! We are having twins!" Harry shouted happily. "Congratulations!" They all said while coming to and hugging us. "Wait, so what's the genders?" Eleanor asked. "We are having two girls!" I exclaimed. They all congratulated and hugged us again. "OMG! Me, Perry, and Katelyn are taking you shopping to get the baby some clothes and you some clothes so you will fit through out the pregnancy!" Eleanor squealed. "Thanks guys!" I told them and hugged them. "No problem! That's what BFFs are for!" They all had the biggest smiles on their faces.

---------------------------------------------

My and Harry were alone in our flat. I love saying that, OUR FLAT! I smiled at the thought. But anyway, the guys and their girlfriends left about hour ago. Harry and I were laying on the couch watching tv. Harry grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv off. "Khloe I need to ask you something." He told me. "Um.. Ok. What is it?" I asked him. "I know we havn't been dating long but you are having my children and I love you so much. You deserve to be happy. And we are already living together. But I want you to be mine... Forever." He pulled out a ring, at this time I was in tears with my hand over my mouth gasping at how beautiful he was and how large the ring was. "Will you Khloe Anne Thomson, do the honor of making me Harry Edward Styles the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked. I was so happy but scared I couldn't talk. When I didn't answer for a few min. He stood back up and turned his back to me. "It's ok, if you arn't ready." I didn't respond I walked up to him turne him around and jumped into his arms. "Yes! I love you so much, Harry!" I was crying happy tears. Harry picked me up and spun me around and put the ring out of the box onto my finger. "I love you so much, baby!" He told me with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. "The guys are going to exsplode. First we get back together, then you get me pregnant, then we figure out we are having twins and they are both girls and now we are getting married!" I laughed. "They'll manage." He smiled brightly at me. "I don't know how I ever got so lucky." He told me. "Ditto." I told him and kissed him with much passion. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and my hands found their way to his hair. He brought us to the bedroom and layed me down on the bed. "It won't hurt the baby, right?" He asked. I shook my head no. He kissed me again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, you naughty little Carrots! You thought I was going to write them 'doing it'! No! Haha! That's just weird! Not really. But I just don't want to detail it, just in case some of you that read this are 12 or under. Lol. I am also carful with the cussing cause' I don't want to be to bad of a influence. ;) but sex should be ONLY after marriage!!!!! OKAY?! Lol

I love you my crazy Carrots! (:

~Katelyn

Xxxx